Apizr alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "HTTP" category.
Alternatively, view Apizr alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
RestSharp9.7 5.8 L1 Apizr VS RestSharpSimple REST and HTTP API Client for .NET
Ocelot9.6 0.0 Apizr VS Ocelotdotnet 7.0 API Gateway
Refit9.3 0.0 L1 Apizr VS RefitThe automatic type-safe REST library for .NET Core, Xamarin and .NET. Heavily inspired by Square's Retrofit library, Refit turns your REST API into a live interface.
Flurl.Http8.5 5.0 L4 Apizr VS Flurl.HttpFluent URL builder and testable HTTP client for .NET
WebApiClient7.7 2.7 Apizr VS WebApiClientAn open source project based on the HttpClient. You only need to define the c# interface and modify the related features to invoke the client library of the remote http interface asynchronously.
FastEndpoints7.2 9.9 Apizr VS FastEndpointsA light-weight REST API development framework for ASP.Net 6 and newer. [Moved to: https://github.com/FastEndpoints/Library]
EasyHttp6.6 0.0 L5 Apizr VS EasyHttpHttp Library for C#
RestEase6.1 0.0 L4 Apizr VS RestEaseEasy-to-use typesafe REST API client library for .NET Standard 1.1 and .NET Framework 4.5 and higher, which is simple and customisable. Inspired by Refit
Simple.OData.Client5.2 0.0 L3 Apizr VS Simple.OData.ClientMultiplatform OData client library
Http.fs4.0 0.0 Apizr VS Http.fsA simple, functional HTTP client library for F#
Tiny.RestClient3.3 0.0 Apizr VS Tiny.RestClientSimpliest Fluent REST client for .NET
FluentUriBuilder2.9 0.0 L4 Apizr VS FluentUriBuilderA safer and more readable way to build URI's in .NET
RestLess2.8 0.0 Apizr VS RestLessThe automatic type-safe-reflectionless REST API client library for .Net Standard
CoreRPC2.5 2.1 Apizr VS CoreRPCExtensible RPC library with Typescript client generator
Cashew2.4 0.0 Apizr VS CashewA simple and elegant yet powerful HTTP client cache for .NET
HttpClientGoodies2.2 0.0 L4 Apizr VS HttpClientGoodiesUseful utilities for the .NET HttpClient.
Lib.Net.Http.WebPush2.2 2.7 Apizr VS Lib.Net.Http.WebPushLib.Net.Http.WebPush is a library which provides a Web Push Protocol based client for Push Service.
Lib.Net.Http.EncryptedContentEncodingLib.Net.Http.EncryptedContentEncoding is a library which adds Encrypted Content-Encoding (aes128gcm) support to HttpClient
Sandwych.JsonRpc1.1 0.0 Apizr VS Sandwych.JsonRpcSandwych.JsonRpc: A JSON-RPC Client For .NET
NetTailor0.9 10.0 Apizr VS NetTailorWeave your web requests with a bit of tailor's touch
Static code analysis for 29 languages.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Apizr or a related project?
Refit based web api client, but resilient (retry, connectivity, cache, auth, log, priority...)
Install the NuGet package of your choice:
- Apizr package comes with the For and CrudFor static instantiation approach (which you can register in your DI container then)
- Apizr.Extensions.Microsoft.DependencyInjection package extends your IServiceCollection with AddApizr, AddApizrFor and AddApizrCrudFor registration methods
- Apizr.Extensions.Microsoft.Caching package brings an ICacheHandler method mapping implementation for MS Extensions Caching
- Apizr.Integrations.Akavache package brings an ICacheHandler method mapping implementation for Akavache
- Apizr.Integrations.MonkeyCache package brings an ICacheHandler method mapping implementation for MonkeyCache
- Apizr.Integrations.Fusillade package enables request priority management using Fusillade
- Apizr.Integrations.MediatR package enables request auto handling with mediation using MediatR
- Apizr.Integrations.Optional package enables Optional result from mediation requests (requires MediatR integration) using Optional.Async
- Apizr.Integrations.AutoMapper package enables auto mapping for mediation requests (requires MediatR integration and could work with Optional integration) using AutoMapper
Apizr core package make use of well known nuget packages to make the magic appear:
|Refit||Auto-implement web api interface and deal with HttpClient|
|Polly||Apply some policies like Retry, CircuitBreaker, etc...|
|Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions||Delegate logging layer to MS Extensions Logging|
It also comes with some handling interfaces to let you provide your own services for:
- Caching with ICacheHandler, which comes with its default VoidCacheHandler (no cache), but also with:
- InMemoryCacheHandler & DistributedCacheHandler: MS Extensions Caching methods mapping interface (Integration package referenced above), meaning you can provide any compatible caching engine
- AkavacheCacheHandler: Akavache methods mapping interface (Integration package referenced above)
- MonkeyCacheHandler: MonkeyCache methods mapping interface (Integration package referenced above)
- Logging As Apizr relies on official MS ILogger interface, you may want to provide any compatible logging engine (built-in DebugLogger activated by default)
- Connectivity with IConnectivityHandler, which comes with its default VoidConnectivityHandler (no connectivity check)
- Mapping with IMappingHandler, which comes with its default VoidMappingHandler (no mapping conversion), but also with:
- AutoMapperMappingHandler: AutoMapper mapping methods mapping interface (Integration package referenced above)