Bond v5.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-07 // almost 5 years ago
gbc& compiler library: 0.8.0.0
- IDL core version: 2.0
- IDL comm version: 1.2
- C++ version: 5.2.0
- C# NuGet version: 5.2.0
- C# Comm NuGet version: 0.10.0
gbcand Bond compiler library
- 💥 Breaking change: The C++ Comm .cpp template has been renamed to
types_comm_cppto match the file it generates.
- ➕ Add export-attribute option for C++ and make apply-attribute a deprecated synonym for export-attribute
- 🛠 Fix C++ Comm build problems when services are shared via DLL. Issue #314
- 🛠 Fixed compatibility with RapidJSON v1.1.0. Issue #271
- 👍 The minimum supported version of Boost is now 1.58
- 🛰 The
bfutility now supports multiple payloads. Pull request #288
- 🛠 Fixed an issue with aliased enums. Pull request #288
- 🛠 Fixed an issue with template parameter deduction in
bond::is_nullablethat occurs with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3. Issue #306
- 🛠 Fixed a multiply-defined symbol linker error for
- ➕ Added controls to cap pre-allocation during deserialization of containers and blobs.
- 🛠 Fixed computation of default value for aliased bool and wstring fields. Issue #300
- Resources are now properly cleaned up if failures are encountered when establishing client-side Epoxy connections.
- The generated interfaces for services are now public. They were inadvertently internal before.