Bond v8.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-11-18 // 2 months ago
- IDL core version: 3.0
- C++ version: 8.2.0
- C# NuGet version: 8.2.0
gbc& compiler library: 0.12.0.0
- gRPC v1.17.1 is now required to use Bond-over-gRPC.
- 🛠 Fixed an ambigious
HexDigitoverload compilation error when
compiling with some versions of GCC. (Pull request
- 🛠 Fixed ambiguous call to
maybe::operator==that breaks GCC 9
🏗 build. (Pull request
- 🛠 Fixed MSVC warning C4296: "'<': expression is always false" in protocol.h.
- ➕ Added .NET 4.6 target framework to Bond.IO.dll so that it can use
MemoryStream.TryGetBuffer()when cloning streams like is done when
targeting .NET Standard 1.3+.
Bond compiler library
- 💥 Breaking change The bond compiler library (the Haskell library) and
gbchave been switched to build with stackage snapshot lts-14.4. This
📜 snapshot uses megaparsec 7 and aeson 1.4.4, both of which had breaking
🔄 changes that are reflected in the library, e.g., the
💻 has changed. There is no impact to users of the gbc command line tool or
🔄 changes to C++ and C# code generation.