Cake v0.34.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-07-17 // 2 months ago
Previous changes from v0.34.0
🚀 As part of this release we had 17 issues closed.
- #2519 Not able to build project with ToolsVersion="15.0"
- #2553 cake 0.33.0 compilation is failing for System.Net.Http.HttpClient on Mono 184.108.40.206
- #2535 OctoPack doesn't work on Linux
- #2161 If [Nuget] ConfigFile directive in cake configuration file has no folder — error rises
- #2157 NuGetPack with nuspec that contains contentFiles becomes invalid
- #2560 Runtime property is missing for 'dotnet pack', 'dotnet run' and 'dotnet clean'
- #2556 DotNetCoreTestSettings: Missing RunTime Property which is needed for RID builds
- #2551 Call MSBuild without specifying a target does not use DefaultTarget
- #2536 Additional formatting options on XmlPoke
- #2531 Update to NuGet client libraries to v5
- #2530 Remove dependency on NuGet.PackageManagement
- #2521 Update to Roslyn 3.0.0
- #2499 NuGet Pack with assembly references support
- #2156 Add newer nuspec properties to NuGetPackSettings
- #1618 Support different Git servers in TeamCityPullRequestInfo