CAP v3.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-12-30 // over 2 years ago
💥 Breaking Changes
In this version, we have made major improvements to the code structure, which have introduced some destructive changes.
Publisher and Consumer are not compatible with older versions
This version is not compatible with older versions of the message protocol because we have improved the format in which messages are published and stored.
🔨 We have done a lot of refactoring of the code, and some of the interfaces may be incompatible with older versions
Detach the dashboard project
- 👌 Supports .NET Core 3.1.
- ⬆️ Upgrade dependent packages.
- 🆕 New serialization interface
ISerializerto support serialization of message body sent to MQ.
- ➕ Add new api for
ICapPublisherto publish message with headers.
- Diagnostics event structure and names improved. #378
- 👌 Support consumer method to read the message headers. #472
- 👌 Support rename message storage tables. #435
- 👌 Support for Kafka to write such as Offset and Partition to the header. #374
- 👌 Improved the processor retry interval time. #444
🐛 Bug Fixed: