Chocolatey v0.9.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2011-04-29 // almost 10 years ago
- New helper added Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage - this was previously part of the download & install and has been broken out.
- New chocolatey command! Version allows you to see if a package you have installed is the most up to date. Leave out package and it will check for chocolatey itself.
- The powershell module is automatically loaded, so packages no longer need to import the module. This means one line chocolateyInstall.ps1 files!
- Error handling is improved.
- Silent installer override for msi has been removed to allow for additional arguments that need to be passed.