Avg Release Cycle
459 days ago
- ➕ Add support to NetStandard2.0 by @ViktorHofer
- ➕ Add strong name signing @ViktorHofer
- 📜 Added AutoBuild and AutoVersion properties to control adding of implicit 'help' and 'version' options/verbs by @Athari.
- ➕ Added simpler C# Quick Start example at readme.md by @lythix.
- ➕ Add validate feature in Set parameter, and throw exception, and show usage,Issue #283 by@e673.
- ⬇️ Drop support for NET40 and NET45
- ✅ Disable faulty tests in netsatbdard2.0 and enable testing in CI.
- 🛠 Fix grammar error in specification error message by @DillonAd.
- 🛠 Fix HelpText.AutoBuild Usage spacing by@ElijahReva.
- 🛠 Fix type at readme.md file by @matthewjberger
- 🛠 Fix not showing correct header info, issue #34 by@tynar.
- 🛠 Fix title of assembly renders oddly issue-#197 by @Yiabiten.
- 🛠 Fix nuget apikey by @ericnewton76.
- 🛠 Fix missing fsharp from github release deployment by @ericnewton76.
- 🛠 Fix to Display Width Tests by @Oddley.
- 🛠 Fixing DisplayWidth for newer Mono by @Oddley.
- 📜 Properly handle CaseInsensitiveEnumValues flag fixing issue #198 by @niklaskarl.
- ⚡️ Updated README examples quick start example for c# and Vb.net to work with the new API by @loligans.
- ⚡️ Updated README by @ericnewton76.
- ⚡️ Update copyright in unit tests
- Patching appveyor dotnet csproj
- ⚡️ Updates to appveyor to create a build matrix
- 🚑 hotfix/issue #213 fsharp dependency by @ericnewton76.
v2.2.1January 10, 2018
v2.2.0January 07, 2018
v18.104.22.168February 27, 2013