DotNetNuke alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "CMS" category.
Alternatively, view DotNetNuke alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.5 9.5 DotNetNuke VS Mixcore CMS🚀 Mixcore CMS is a best open source CMS that support both headless and decoupled to easily build any kinds of app/web app/customisable APIs built on top of ASP.NET Core / Dotnet Core. It is a completely open source ASP.NET Core (Dotnet Core) CMS solution. https://mixcore.org
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of DotNetNuke or a related project?
[DNN Platform At A Glance](dnnplatform.png)
DNN® ( formerly DotNetNuke® ) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals, or partner extranets. Containing dynamic content of all types, DNN sites are easy to deploy and update. The DNN Platform has been downloaded more than 8 million times and powers more than 750,000 websites globally. A community of more than 1 million members forms a powerful support network.
Thousands of free and commercial extensions, apps and skins are available at the DNN Store that make extending a DNN site fast and affordable.
In addition to robust content management, the free, open source DNN Platform includes the following built-in features:
- Single installation with multi-site capability
- File and folder management
- Static and dynamic Localization - 6 languages out-of-the-box (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, and Spanish)
- Customized web site templates and themes
- Cloud-ready with MS Azure compatibility
- 100's of REST API for site and content managment
- Modern client-side Web tools like CSS 3, HTML 5, JQuery, and React
- UI with drag and drop capability, and rich-text editor for in-place UI editing
- Extensible through custom modules and many third party modules available in the DNN store
- Robust security
- Administration features like: security roles, protected content, SEO, scheduler, SSL support, taxonomy, site log, and many more.
- [Pull Request Procedures](.github/PULL_REQUEST_PROCESS.md)
- [Versioning Policy](.github/VERSIONING_POLICY.md)
- [Release Schedule](.github/RELEASE_SCHEDULE.md)
- DNN Docs
- Community Website
- Community Forums
- Community Blogs
- Community Dashboard
- DNN Leadership Team
- DNN MVPs
- DNN Connect Group on Facebook
- @DNNAwareness on Twitter
- DNN Store
How to Contribute
We encourage everyone to contribute. All the details on contributing with Git and on our working methods can be found on the [Contribute Page](CONTRIBUTING.md)
In addition, since DNN is part of the .NET Foundation, we require our contributors to abide by their Code of Conduct rules and requirements also.
Pull requests are reviewed and accepted by the Approvers Group. Read more about the process and this group here: [Approvers](.github/APPROVERS.md)
This project is supported by the .NET Foundation.
We monitor code quality of the DNN Platform using NDepend. [NDepend](.github/images/PoweredByNDepend.png)