DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create amazing real-time web and mobile hybrid apps using HTML5 and C# on cross-platform .NET Core backend.
dotNetify alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Web Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view dotNetify alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of dotNetify or a related project?
DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create real-time, reactive, cross-platform apps with React, React Native, Vue, Knockout or Blazor front-end on C# .NET back-end via WebSocket (SignalR).
- 4.1: Async view model - release notes.
- v4.0: Typescript support - release notes.
- v3.7: Routing enhancements: lazy-loading, server-side rendering, 404 error handling - release notes.
- DotNetify-Blazor: client library for Blazor web assembly.
- DotNetify-Pulse: customizable realtime monitoring for .NET Core services.
- DotNetify-Elements: React + web component library for dotNetify apps.
- React SPA template for ASP.NET Core 3.x.
- Simple and lightweight - no heavy client-side framework, no REST APIs.
- Reactive back-end MVVM architecture on ASP.NET server.
- Built-in real-time across WebSocket with SignalR.
- Support local (client-side only) and Web API modes.
- Full support for single-page apps, including deep-linked, nested routing and token-based authentication.
- Powerful back-end infrastructure, including dependency injection, WebSocket request/response pipelines, and modern tooling.
- DotNetify-Testing: testing library for dotNetify apps.
Documentation and live demo can be found at https://dotnetify.net.
- React example: dotnetify-react-demo.
- React Native example: dotnetify-react-native-demo.
- Other examples: demo repo.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
All contribution is welcome: star this project, let others know about it, report issues, submit pull requests!
Logo design by area55git.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the dotNetify README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.