DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create amazing real-time web and mobile hybrid apps using HTML5 and C# on cross-platform .NET Core backend.
dotNetify alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Web Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view dotNetify alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
10.0 9.9 dotNetify VS ASP.NET CoreASP.NET Core is a cross-platform .NET framework for building modern cloud-based web applications on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
7.4 0.0 dotNetify VS GiraffeA native functional ASP.NET Core web framework for F# developers.
6.7 0.0 dotNetify VS Suave.IOSuave is a simple web development F# library providing a lightweight web server and a set of combinators to manipulate route flow and task composition.
5.5 0.0 dotNetify VS SaturnOpinionated, web development framework for F# which implements the server-side, functional MVC pattern
2.1 0.0 dotNetify VS SignalsSignals is a framework for developing enterprise and SaaS applications that follows the USE-CASE driven methodology
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of dotNetify or a related project?
DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create real-time, reactive, cross-platform apps with React, React Native, Vue, Knockout or Blazor front-end on C# .NET back-end via WebSocket (SignalR).
- Minimal API - release notes - blog.
- Scale-out, Vue 3.x support - release notes.
- Async view model - release notes.
DotNetify.Postgres: Real-time Web Updates From Your PostgreSQL Database
- Simple and lightweight - no heavy client-side framework, no REST APIs.
- Reactive back-end MVVM architecture on ASP.NET server.
- Built-in real-time across WebSocket with SignalR.
- Support local (client-side only) and Web API modes.
- Full support for single-page apps, including deep-linked, nested routing and token-based authentication.
- Powerful back-end infrastructure, including dependency injection, WebSocket request/response pipelines, and modern tooling.
- DotNetify-Observer: real-time connection visualization dashboard.
- DotNetify-LoadTester: performance testing tool for dotNetify apps.
- DotNetify-Testing: testing library for dotNetify apps.
Documentation and live demo can be found at https://dotnetify.net.
- React example: dotnetify-react-demo.
- React Native example: dotnetify-react-native-demo.
- Other examples: demo repo.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
All contribution is welcome: star this project, let others know about it, report issues, submit pull requests!
Logo design by area55git.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the dotNetify README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.