dotNetify v3.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-01 // 14 days ago
🚀 This release provides a better hub proxy class abstraction, which allows important improvements to the library: multi-hub support (for realizing micro-frontend pattern) and capacity for different hub proxy implementations (e.g. local/client-side view model, communication using web API instead of SignalR).
- Add createHub API to create a new dotNetify hub client.
Add connectHandler API to intercept view model connect call to provide the opportunity to switch hub server.
➕ Add "local mode" connect option to support client-side view model.
➕ Add "web API mode" connect option to access view model through Web API.
➕ Add routing support for web components.
AddMemoryCache()if the service isn't registered.
🐛 Bug fixes
- #201 Fix redirect with root "/".
Previous changes from v3.4
🚀 This release adds the following features:
- ➕ Add a new MulticastVM "Requested' event to notify of requests made to the view model.
- Include the responses to view model requests in the middleware/filter pipelines.
- ➕ Add support to switch hub server URL after the first connection (#192).
- ➕ Add a new method to configure
🐛 Bug fix:
- 🛠 Fix CRUD API where the client only retains the last item key received from the view model.