.NEXT Raft alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Distributed Computing" category.
Alternatively, view .NEXT Raft alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
5.0 3.0 L5 .NEXT Raft VS OrleankkaOrleankka is a functional API for Microsoft Orleans framework. It is highly suitable for scenarios where having composable, uniform communication interface is preferable, such as: CQRS, event-sourcing, re-routing, FSM, etc. Additional API avaiable for F# called Orleankka.FSharp.
4.2 5.5 L5 .NEXT Raft VS ZebusZebus is a lightweight, higlhy versatile, peer to peer service bus, built with CQRS principles in mind. It allows applications to communicate with each other in a fast and easy manner. Most of the complexity is hidden in the library and you can focus on writing code that matters to you, not debugging messaging code. A very fundamental base for any distributed application.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of .NEXT Raft or a related project?
.NEXT Raft Suite
.NEXT Raft Suite is a set of libraries for building clustered microservices:
- DotNext.Net.Cluster contains cluster programming model, transport-agnostic implementation of Raft algorithm, TCP and UDP transport
- DotNext.AspNetCore.Cluster is a concrete implementation of Raft algorithm on top of DotNext.Net.Cluster library for building ASP.NET Core applications. The transport for Raft messages is HTTP 1.1 and HTTP/2. TLS is also supported.
The list of supported features:
- Network transport: TCP, UDP, HTTP 1.1, HTTP/2
- High-performance, general-purpose Persistent Write-Ahead Log supporting log compaction
- Replication of log entries across cluster nodes
- Tight integration with ASP.NET Core framework
- Friendly to Docker/LXC/Windows containers, e.g. port mapping between the host and the container
- Everything is extensible
- Custom write-ahead log
- Custom network transport