.NEXT Raft alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Distributed Computing" category.
Alternatively, view .NEXT Raft alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.2 9.8 .NEXT Raft VS protoactor-dotnetProto Actor - Ultra fast distributed actors for Go, C# and Java/Kotlin
Port of LMAX Disruptor to .NET
5.1 7.3 L5 .NEXT Raft VS OrleankkaFunctional API for Microsoft Orleans http://orleanscontrib.github.io/Orleankka/
2.2 2.1 L2 .NEXT Raft VS FsShelterAuthor Apache Storm topologies with F# using statically-typed streams
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of .NEXT Raft or a related project?
.NEXT Raft Suite
.NEXT Raft Suite is a set of libraries for building clustered microservices:
- DotNext.Net.Cluster contains cluster programming model, transport-agnostic implementation of Raft algorithm, TCP and UDP transport
- DotNext.AspNetCore.Cluster is a concrete implementation of Raft algorithm on top of DotNext.Net.Cluster library for building ASP.NET Core applications. The transport for Raft messages is HTTP 1.1 and HTTP/2. TLS is also supported.
The list of supported features:
- Network transport: TCP, UDP, HTTP 1.1, HTTP/2
- High-performance, general-purpose Persistent Write-Ahead Log supporting log compaction
- Replication of log entries across cluster nodes
- Tight integration with ASP.NET Core framework
- Friendly to Docker/LXC/Windows containers, e.g. port mapping between the host and the container
- Everything is extensible
- Custom write-ahead log
- Custom network transport