Dropbox.NET alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "SDK and API Clients" category.
Alternatively, view Dropbox.NET alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Azure PowerShell9.9 9.9 L2 Dropbox.NET VS Azure PowerShellMicrosoft Azure PowerShell
Bot Builder SDK9.6 3.9 L4 Dropbox.NET VS Bot Builder SDKBot Framework provides the most comprehensive experience for building conversation applications.
Octokit.NET8.7 8.0 L3 Dropbox.NET VS Octokit.NETA GitHub API client library for .NET
AWS SDK8.4 9.8 L2 Dropbox.NET VS AWS SDKThe official AWS SDK for .NET. For more information on the AWS SDK for .NET, see our web site:
DropNet5.5 0.0 L5 Dropbox.NET VS DropNetClient Library for the Dropbox API
Countly SDK for WindowsWindows Phone & Windows SDK for Countly Analytics
Getty Images API SDKGetty Images API SDK - .NET
Cloudmersive APIsAn API client library for .NET [Proprietary][Free]
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Dropbox.NET or a related project?
The offical Dropbox SDK for DotNet.
Documentation can be found on GitHub Pages
Create an app via the Developer Console
Install via NuGet
PM> Install-Package Dropbox.Api
After installation, follow one of our Examples or read the Documentation.
You can also view our OAuth guide.
We provide Examples to help get you started with a lot of the basic functionality in the SDK.
- OAuth Basic - Simple application that runs through a basic OAuth flow to acquire a token and make a call to users/get_current_account.
- OAuth PKCE - Simple application that runs through an OAuth flow using PKCE and acquires a token to make a call to users/get_current_account.
- Other Examples
- Simple Test - This is a simple test which validates some simple functionality (This is a good place to start to see how the SDK can be used)
- Simple Blog Demo - This is a simple demo of how the Dropbox SDK can be used to create a simple blog with backed up blog posts
- Simple Business Dashboard - This is a demo of a business dashboard
- Universal Demo - This is an example of how to use the SDK across multiple platforms
If you find a bug, please see CONTRIBUTING.md for information on how to report it.
If you need help that is not specific to this SDK, please reach out to Dropbox Support.
This SDK is distributed under the MIT license, please see LICENSE for more information.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Dropbox.NET README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.