Dropbox.NET alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "SDK and API Clients" category.
Alternatively, view Dropbox.NET alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.7 7.7 L4 Dropbox.NET VS Bot Builder SDKThe Microsoft Bot Builder SDK is one of three main components of the Microsoft Bot Framework. The Microsoft Bot Framework provides just what you need to build and connect intelligent bots that interact naturally wherever your users are talking, from text/SMS to Skype, Slack, Office 365 mail and other popular services.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Dropbox.NET or a related project?
The offical Dropbox SDK for DotNet.
Documentation can be found on Github Pages
Create an app via the Developer Console
Install via NuGet
PM> Install-Package Dropbox.Api
You can also view our OAuth guide.
We provide Examples to help get you started with a lot of the basic functionality in the SDK.
- Other Examples
- Simple Test - This is a simple test which validates some simple functionality (This is a good place to start to see how the SDK can be used)
- Simple Blog Demo - This is a simple demo of how the Dropbox SDK can be used to create a simple blog with backed up blog posts
- Simple Business Dashboard - This is a demo of a business dashboard
- Universal Demo - This is an example of how to use the SDK across multiple platforms
If you find a bug, please see CONTRIBUTING.md for information on how to report it.
If you need help that is not specific to this SDK, please reach out to Dropbox Support.
This SDK is distributed under the MIT license, please see LICENSE for more information.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Dropbox.NET README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.