FParsec alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Parser Library" category.
Alternatively, view FParsec alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.0 5.4 FParsec VS SuperpowerA C# parser construction toolkit with high-quality error reporting
Do you think we are missing an alternative of FParsec or a related project?
FParsec’s features include:
- support for context‐sensitive, infinite look‐ahead grammars,
- automatically generated, highly readable error messages,
- Unicode support,
- efficient support for very large files,
- an embeddable, runtime‐configurable operator‐precedence parser component,
- a simple, efficient and easily extensible API,
- an implementation thoroughly optimized for performance,
- comprehensive documentation,
- a permissive open source license.
- FParsec vs alternatives
- NuGet packages and building FParsec from source
- User's guide
- Parser quick reference
- Code: 2-clause BSD license ("Simplified BSD License")
- Data: FParsec includes some data derived from the Unicode Character Database which is distributed under the Unicode, Inc. License Agreement.
- Documentation: Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License
See the www.quanttec.com/fparsec/license.html for more details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the FParsec README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.