FParsec alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Parser Library" category.
Alternatively, view FParsec alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of FParsec or a related project?
FParsec’s features include:
- support for context‐sensitive, infinite look‐ahead grammars,
- automatically generated, highly readable error messages,
- Unicode support,
- efficient support for very large files,
- an embeddable, runtime‐configurable operator‐precedence parser component,
- a simple, efficient and easily extensible API,
- an implementation thoroughly optimized for performance,
- comprehensive documentation,
- a permissive open source license.
- FParsec vs alternatives
- NuGet packages and building FParsec from source
- User's guide
- Parser quick reference
- Code: 2-clause BSD license ("Simplified BSD License")
- Data: FParsec includes some data derived from the Unicode Character Database which is distributed under the Unicode, Inc. License Agreement.
- Documentation: Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License
See the www.quanttec.com/fparsec/license.html for more details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the FParsec README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.