Avg Release Cycle
287 days ago
v1.1.6 ChangesJune 30, 2013
- 🛠 Fixed runtime problem accessing optional properties with a JSON null.
- 👌 Support for client certificates in FSharp.Net.Http.
- 👌 Support for Windows Phone 7.
v1.1.5 ChangesMay 13, 2013
- 🐎 Performance improvements, support for big csv files, and support for Guid types.
- 💾 Save, Filter and Truncate operations for csv files.
v1.1.4 ChangesApril 13, 2013
- 👍 Allow to skip rows that don't match the schema in CsvProvider.
- 👌 Support for dynamic lookup in CSV files.
- 👌 Improvements to FSharp.Net.Http to support cookies and binary files.
v1.1.3 ChangesApril 08, 2013
- 👌 Improve Units of Measure support and allow to override the type inference in the CSV Provider.
v1.1.2 ChangesMarch 30, 2013
- ⚡️ Update NuGet package links and icon reference.
v1.1.1 ChangesFebruary 18, 2013
- ⚡️ Update WorldBank internals to support more efficient implementation and FunScript.
v1.1.0 ChangesFebruary 18, 2013
- 👌 Support for Portable Class Libraries and Silverlight.
- ➕ Added Freebase provider.
- 👌 Improvements to the CSV provider.
- 🐎 Performance improvements when handling large files.
v1.0.13 ChangesJanuary 16, 2013
- 🛠 Fix boolean parsing bug and improve CSV provider.
v1.0.12 ChangesJanuary 14, 2013
- ⚡️ Minor update in missing fields handling.
v1.0.11 ChangesJanuary 14, 2013
- 👌 Support for different culture settings and CSV parsing according to RFC standard.