ILSpy v7.0-preview1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-16 // over 2 years ago
👀 Important note for consumers of our ICSharpCode.Decompiler NuGet package: we have aligned our dependencies with Roslyn 3.8.0, see #2173
🆕 New Language Features
- ➕ Add support for .NET 5 custom calling conventions.
- 👌 Improved support for Unsafe-intrinsics
💻 UI Improvements
- 📦 .NET bundles and Nuget packages are now directly embedded in the tree view.
- 👌 Improved project/solution decompilation (see #2186, by @wwh1004)
- 👌 Support for .NET bundles (see #2191)
- 👌 Supports code generated by Roslyn 3.8.0
🐛 Bug fixes
- 🛠 Fix #2192: Add support for VB.NET delegate construction
- 🛠 Fix #2195: foreach loop conversion accidentally removes end container labels
- 🛠 Fix #2197: .NET 5 RC2: "Analyze/Used By" throws BadImageFormatException
- 🛠 Fix #2196: Add support for extern local functions.
- 🛠 And many other fixes, for a full list click here.
Previous changes from v6.2.1
🛠 This is a bugfix release.
- #2177: PDB Generation is confused by enhanced using statements
- #2183: Incorrect version in binding redirect for AvalonEdit
- #2174: Some compilers produce display class ctors with unused local variables
- #2182: Do not inline switch value, in case variable is reused.
- #2180: Restrict the
(uint?)-1special case to casts to integer types.
- #2185: Fix MemberIsHidden-check for local function display structs