JSIL alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Compiler" category.
Alternatively, view JSIL alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 10.0 L1 JSIL VS RoslynThe Roslyn .NET compiler provides C# and Visual Basic languages with rich code analysis APIs.
8.8 9.8 JSIL VS VisualFSharpThe F# compiler, F# core library, F# language service, and F# tooling integration for Visual Studio
4.9 0.0 JSIL VS LinqOptimizerAn automatic query optimizer-compiler for Sequential and Parallel LINQ.
1.4 0.0 JSIL VS FableThe project has moved to a separate organization. This project provides redirect for old Fable web site.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of JSIL or a related project?
For live demos and code samples, visit the website.
For help on getting started using JSILc, see the wiki.
JSIL is currently in partial maintenance mode (due to time constraints on the maintainer's part), but bug reports and questions are still actively responded to. Pull requests still welcome!
Copyright 2011 K. Gadd
Additional contributions by Igor Kiselev and assorted community members.
Replay/Record support & Emscripten integration sponsored by Mozilla Corporation
JSIL depends upon or is based on the following open source libraries:
- Mono.Cecil: MIT/X11 (thanks to Jb Evain)
- ICSharpCode.Decompiler: MIT/X11 (developed as part of ILSpy)
- Mono.Options: MIT/X11 (Jonathan Pryor & Federico Di Gregorio)
- printStackTrace: Public Domain (Eric Wendelin and others)
- XAPParse: Microsoft Public License/Ms-PL (Andy Patrick)
- webgl-2d: MIT (Corban Brook, Bobby Richter, Charles J. Cliffe, and others)
- S3TC DXT1 / DXT5 Texture Decompression Routines (Benjamin Dobell)
The Upstream folder also contains:
- A specific version of the NUnit.Framework assembly, used by the automated tests. This ensures that they compile correctly regardless of which version of NUnit you have installed.
- Win32 build of PNGQuant for optimizing PNG files. (Jef Poskanzer, Greg Roelofs)
- Mono ILASM for CIL tests execution
The following NuGet packages are used:
- NUnit Test Adapter
- FSharp CodeDom
Logo by John Flynn.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the JSIL README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.