Jurassic v3.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-03-20 // about 2 years ago
🆕 New features when compared to v2.2.2:
- Migrated project to .NET core 2.0
- 🚚 Silverlight support has been removed
- Jurassic classes are no longer implement ISerializable
- 👌 Support template literals
- 👌 Support extended unicode escape sequences
- 👌 Support for-of statements
- The CompiledScript class allows compiling script once, then running it on any ScriptEngine.
- 👌 Support for typed arrays, Map, Set, WeakMap and WeakSet.
- 👍 Partial support for symbols
- 👌 Support ECMAScript 6 library functions on String, Array, Number and Math