Live-Charts v0.9.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-04-25 // over 4 years ago
🚀 First of all, sorry for the delay in this release, besides the fact that I needed a break, this time was also useful to analyze some of the current issues of the library, I was able to play with the geared package, and make significant performance improves, I'll soon update the site with the tips I found.
What is next for the library?
- WPF 1.0 will come soon, I am aware of a couple of significant issues in the library, I'll fix before releasing 1.0
- ⚡️ UWP will be updated to support all the features WPF does.
- 📚 Documentation will have a considerable review based on the most asked questions I've received along the life of this library.
When will it happen?
I am planning to accelerate the process, this moth I will be working hard in the project, ETA to achieve all previous points, 45 days.
🚀 Lets go back to this release:
- 🚀 Sadly in a previous release, Series.PointForeground property was renamed by mistake to Series.PointForeround (notice the missing 'g'), this release fixes this typo error.
🆕 New Features
- 🏗 This repo now includes the assemblies certificate, this will allow anyone to build a singed copy of LiveCharts by only running build.ps file, yes the same certificate that signs the assemblies in Nuget.
- 🚚 Labeled Sections, notice it supports 2 modes, in the X axis, the section snaps to the closest point, in the Y axis it just follows the mouse position (Sample here, will be in the site soon):
👍 Advanced coloring rules for financial series, supported in both, LiveCharts and LiveCharts.Geared, a sample will be uploaded to the site soon.
An experimental new axis thanks to @mirthestam, this axis, changes its labels according to user zooming and panning, changing from years, month, days, hours and seconds. https://github.com/beto-rodriguez/Live-Charts/tree/master/Examples/Wpf/CartesianChart/DateAxis
🛠 Fixed issues
- Prevents a possible threading issue faef669.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where replacing an item in a ChartValues instance was not firing the update automatically 29f9f42.
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where scroll bars could get lost when mouse up event was triggered outside the chart ca11434.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where nesting a chart inside a Winforms user control could cause the designer to throw 7afe71b.
- 🛠 Fixed a visual bug with missing points in a LineSeries d928f17
- 🏁 #515 Windows7/WindowsXP zooming issue
- Axis.Separator type changed from IAxisSeparator to LiveCharts.WPF.Separator/LiveCharts.UWP.Separator this should improve developers' experience avoiding an unnecessary cast.