MahApps.Metro alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "GUI" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of MahApps.Metro or a related project?
MahApps.Metro A toolkit for creating modern WPF applications. Lots of goodness out-of-the box. Supporting .NET Framework (4.5+) and .NET Core (3.0 and 3.1)
Let's get started
- Quick Start
- Icons (MahApps.Metro.IconPacks)
- Contributing to MahApps.Metro
- Building the MahApps.Metro solution
- Releases and Release Notes
- Visual Studio Templates
Get in touch
Copyright © .NET Foundation, Jan Karger, Brendan Forster, Dennis Daume, Alex Mitchell, Paul Jenkins and contributors.
MahApps.Metro is provided as-is under the MIT license. For more information see [LICENSE](./LICENSE).
Code of Conduct
Contribution License Agreement
By signing the CLA, the community is free to use your contribution to .NET Foundation projects.
This project is supported by the .NET Foundation.
We use these awesome tools to build and develop MahApps.Metro.
Thanks to all the great people who have already contributed to the project!
This framework is free and can be used for free, open source and commercial applications. MahApps.Metro (all code, NuGets and binaries) are under the [MIT License (MIT)](./LICENSE). It's tested, used and contributed by many awesome people. So hit the magic :star: button, we appreciate it!!! :pray:
The core team members, MahApps.Metro contributors and contributors in the ecosystem do this open source work in their free time. If you use MahApps.Metro a serious task, and you'd like us to invest more time on it, please donate. This project increases your income/productivity/usabilty too.
Become a sponsor and show your support to this open source project.
Does your company use MahApps.Metro? Ask your manager or marketing team if your company would be interested in supporting our project. Support will allow the maintainers to dedicate more time for maintenance and new features for everyone. Also, your company's logo can be shown on GitHub and on our site - who doesn't want a little extra exposure?
:pray: All OpenCollective Backers (archived) :heart:
- Azuser by @Inzanit Azure SQL Server User Management
- Carnac by @Code52 the Magnificent Keyboard Utility
- Certify The Web by @webprofusion The GUI to manage free certificates from Let's Encrypt
- Chocolatey GUI Chocolatey GUI is a user interface for Chocolatey (a Machine Package Manager for Windows)
- CodeTrack by Nico Van Goethem CodeTrack is a versatile profiler with some extra tricks up its sleeve.
- Espera by @flagbug
- FolderSecurityViewer Easy to use NTFS permissions reporter to get all effective security owners of your data
- Hearthstone-Deck-Tracker by @Epix37 HDT is an automatic deck tracker and manager for Hearthstone
- Markdown Edit by @mike-ward A full-featured Markdown editor for Windows with an emphasis on content and keyboard shortcuts
- Markdown Monster by @RickStrahl An extensible Markdown Editor, Viewer and Weblog Publisher for Windows
- MarkPad by @Code52 a visual Markdown editor
- Modern UI for WPF (MUI) Inspired by MahApps.Metro
- myEcho iOS Dictation for Windows
- NETworkManager by @BornToBeRoot A powerful tool for managing networks and troubleshoot network problems!
- Papercut by @Jaben Simple Desktop SMTP Server / Email Receiver
- SimpleMP by @punker76 Simple Music Player - SimpleMP - Keeps it simple and plays your music
- Solutionizer by @thoemmi Creating ad-hoc solutions for Visual Studio
- WinReform by @AKruimink A simple tool to help resize and relocate stubborn windows.
- Xamarin Inspector Visualize and debug your live app
- Xamarin Workbooks Workbooks is an interactive programming environment that’s perfect for experimentation, learning, and documentation: an educational tool for learning the myriad of .NET platforms, APIs, and libraries. Source
If you're looking for another awesome libraries which are compatible with MahApps, check them out:
- MaterialDesignInXamlToolkit Google Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net http://materialdesigninxaml.net
- MahApps.Metro.SimpleChildWindow A simple child window for MahApps.Metro
- Loading indicators by @100GPing100
- Dragablz Tearable tab control for WPF, which includes docking, tool windows and MDI. http://dragablz.net
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the MahApps.Metro README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.