MahApps.Metro alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "GUI" category.
Alternatively, view MahApps.Metro alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.8 8.3 L4 MahApps.Metro VS MaterialDesignInXamlToolkitGoogle's Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net.
9.3 9.9 L3 MahApps.Metro VS UWP Community ToolkitThe Windows Community Toolkit is a collection of helpers, extensions, and custom controls. It simplifies and demonstrates common developer tasks building UWP and .NET apps for Windows 10. The toolkit is part of the .NET Foundation.
Windows UI Library: the latest Windows 10 native controls and Fluent styles for your applications
8.8 9.4 MahApps.Metro VS HandyControlContains some simple and commonly used WPF controls
8.4 8.5 L3 MahApps.Metro VS Eto.FormsCross platform GUI framework for desktop and mobile applications in .NET
8.1 3.9 L2 MahApps.Metro VS DockPanelSuiteDockPanel Suite - The Visual Studio inspired docking library for .NET WinForms
7.4 5.6 L3 MahApps.Metro VS AvalonEditThe WPF-based text editor component used in SharpDevelop
7.2 6.6 L3 MahApps.Metro VS XWTA cross-platform UI toolkit for creating desktop applications with .NET and Mono
5.4 0.6 L2 MahApps.Metro VS Gtk#Gtk# is a Mono/.NET binding to the cross platform Gtk+ GUI toolkit and the foundation of most GUI apps built with Mono
Awesome dialogs for Windows Desktop applications built with Microsoft .NET (WPF)
Awesome dialogs for Windows Desktop applications built with Microsoft .NET (WinForms)
2.6 7.0 MahApps.Metro VS LaraLara Web Engine is a lightweight C# framework for web user interface development.
Social App dark UI built with Bunifu UI Framework Ultimate Bundle
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of MahApps.Metro or a related project?
MahApps.Metro A toolkit for creating modern WPF applications. Lots of goodness out-of-the box. Supporting .NET Framework (4.5.2 and greater), .NET Core (3.1) and .NET 5 (on Windows)
Let's get started
- Quick Start
- Icons (MahApps.Metro.IconPacks)
- Contributing to MahApps.Metro
- Building the MahApps.Metro solution
- Releases and Release Notes
- Visual Studio Templates
Get in touch
Copyright © .NET Foundation, Jan Karger, Brendan Forster, Dennis Daume, Alex Mitchell, Paul Jenkins and contributors.
MahApps.Metro is provided as-is under the MIT license. For more information see [LICENSE](./LICENSE).
Code of Conduct
Contribution License Agreement
By signing the CLA, the community is free to use your contribution to .NET Foundation projects.
This project is supported by the .NET Foundation.
We use these awesome tools to build and develop MahApps.Metro.
Thanks to all the great people who have already contributed to the project!
This framework is free and can be used for free, open source and commercial applications. MahApps.Metro (all code, NuGets and binaries) are under the [MIT License (MIT)](./LICENSE). It's tested, used and contributed by many awesome people. So hit the magic :star: button, we appreciate it!!! :pray:
The core team members, MahApps.Metro contributors and contributors in the ecosystem do this open source work in their free time. If you use MahApps.Metro a serious task, and you'd like us to invest more time on it, please donate. This project increases your income/productivity/usabilty too.
Become a sponsor and show your support to this open source project.
Does your company use MahApps.Metro? Ask your manager or marketing team if your company would be interested in supporting our project. Support will allow the maintainers to dedicate more time for maintenance and new features for everyone. Also, your company's logo can be shown on GitHub and on our site - who doesn't want a little extra exposure?
:pray: All OpenCollective Backers (archived) :heart:
- Azuser by @Inzanit Azure SQL Server User Management
- Carnac by @Code52 the Magnificent Keyboard Utility
- Certify The Web by @webprofusion The GUI to manage free certificates from Let's Encrypt
- Chocolatey GUI Chocolatey GUI is a user interface for Chocolatey (a Machine Package Manager for Windows)
- CodeTrack by Nico Van Goethem CodeTrack is a versatile profiler with some extra tricks up its sleeve.
- Espera by @flagbug
- FolderSecurityViewer Easy to use NTFS permissions reporter to get all effective security owners of your data
- Hearthstone-Deck-Tracker by @Epix37 HDT is an automatic deck tracker and manager for Hearthstone
- Markdown Edit by @mike-ward A full-featured Markdown editor for Windows with an emphasis on content and keyboard shortcuts
- Markdown Monster by @RickStrahl An extensible Markdown Editor, Viewer and Weblog Publisher for Windows
- MarkPad by @Code52 a visual Markdown editor
- Modern UI for WPF (MUI) Inspired by MahApps.Metro
- myEcho iOS Dictation for Windows
- NETworkManager by @BornToBeRoot A powerful tool for managing networks and troubleshoot network problems!
- Papercut by @Jaben Simple Desktop SMTP Server / Email Receiver
- SimpleMP by @punker76 Simple Music Player - SimpleMP - Keeps it simple and plays your music
- Solutionizer by @thoemmi Creating ad-hoc solutions for Visual Studio
- WinReform by @AKruimink A simple tool to help resize and relocate stubborn windows.
- Xamarin Inspector Visualize and debug your live app
- Xamarin Workbooks Workbooks is an interactive programming environment that’s perfect for experimentation, learning, and documentation: an educational tool for learning the myriad of .NET platforms, APIs, and libraries. Source
If you're looking for another awesome libraries which are compatible with MahApps, check them out:
- MaterialDesignInXamlToolkit Google Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net http://materialdesigninxaml.net
- Fluent.Ribbon a library that implements an Office-like user interface for the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- MahApps.Metro.SimpleChildWindow A simple child window for MahApps.Metro
- Loading indicators by @100GPing100
- Dragablz Tearable tab control for WPF, which includes docking, tool windows and MDI. http://dragablz.net
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the MahApps.Metro README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.