MongoDB v2.9.0-beta2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-06-17 // over 3 years ago
🚀 .NET Driver Version 2.9.0-beta2 Release Notes
🚀 This is a beta release for the 2.9.0 version of the driver that will be released with MongoDB server version 4.2.
The main features in 2.9.0-beta2 are:
- Sharded transactions using the same API as replica set transactions
- Convenient API for transactions
- 👌 Support for message compression
- SRV polling for mongodb+srv connection scheme
- 0️⃣ Retryable reads on by default
- 0️⃣ Retryable writes on by default
- ⚡️ Update specification using an aggregation framework pipeline
🚀 An online version of these release notes is available at:
🚀 The full list of JIRA issues that are currently scheduled to be resolved in this release is available at:
🚀 The list may change as we approach the release date.
📚 Documentation on the .NET driver can be found at:
🚀 There are no known backwards breaking changes in this release.