Msgpack-Cli v1.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-02-03 // over 4 years ago
Previous changes from v1.0.0
🚀 This release contains some bug fixes mainly related Unity stability from RC1.
This is change list from 0.9.2 (not from 1.0-RC)
🆕 NEW FEATURES
- 👍 .NET Standard 2.0 which supports serializer source code generation on .NET Core. Note that serializer assembly generation is not supported.
- MessagePackSerializer.UnpackMessagePackObject(byte) utility method.
- 👍 MessagePack timestamp type support. This includes interoperability with DateTime/DateTimeOffset as well as MsgPack.Timespan type with basic arithmatics, properties, and conversions.
- 👍 ValueTuple support. #277
🐛 BUG FIXES
- 🛠 Fix ByteArrayPacker throws IndexOutOfBoundException when the buffer remaining bytes is equal to packed scalar size. #252
- 🛠 Fix UAP build drop does not exists in nupkg. #186
- 🛠 Fix new unpacker cannot unpack reserved ext types.
- 🛠 Fix NRE in .NET Standard 1.1/1.3 build (this issue got mixed in beta2).
- 🛠 Fix built-in Guid/BigInteger always output raw type even if PackerCompatibilityOptions.PackBinaryAsRaw is not specified. #270
- 🛠 Fix MessagePackObject.UnderlyingType reports wrong type for ext types. Part of #269.
This bug also caused misleading error message for incompatible type conversion.
- 🛠 Fix exceptions thrown by MessagePackObject.AsBinary()/AsString() reports internal type name. Part of #269.
- [NonSerialized] attribute does not effect in Mono based platform including Unity.
- 🛠 Fix map keys order emitted by asymmetric (serialization only) serializer are inconsistent across platform.
- 🛠 Fix Unity build does not honor serialization related attributes correctly.
- 🛠 Fix internal inconsitency between serialization related attributes detection and their parameter retrieval.
- System.Tuple detection now ignores their declaring assemblies.
- 👌 Improve exception message in AOT error of Unity.
- 📦 .NET Standard 1.1/1.3 projects now do not depend on System.Linq.Expressions package.