NetOffice supports extending and automating Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio.
NetOffice alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Office" category.
Alternatively, view NetOffice alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.2 7.8 L2 NetOffice VS NPOIThis project is the .NET version of POI Java project at http://poi.apache.org/.
8.6 8.3 L1 NetOffice VS Open XML SDKThe Open XML SDK provides open-source libraries for working with Open XML Documents (DOCX, XLSX, and PPTX).
8.4 7.8 NetOffice VS ClosedXMLClosedXML is a .NET library for reading, manipulating and writing Excel 2007+ (.xlsx, .xlsm) files
6.5 7.4 L1 NetOffice VS ExcelDnaExcelDna makes it easier to create and deploy Excel Add-Ins using C#, F# or VB .NET
.NET Core library to create custom reports based on Word docx or HTML documents and convert to PDF
2.4 0.0 NetOffice VS BookFxComposing Excel spreadsheets based on a tree of nested components like the HTML DOM.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of NetOffice or a related project?
NetOffice - Microsoft Office in .NET
NetOffice is a set of libraries for building Microsoft Office Addins and automation of Microsoft Office applications.
Use NetOffice to extend and automate Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio.
- MS Office integration without version limitations
- All features of the MS Office versions 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 are included
- Active support in version independent development
- Syntactically and semantically identical to the Microsoft Interop Assemblies
- No training if you already know the MS Office object model, use your existing PIA code
- Reduced and more readable code with automatic management of COM proxies
- Usable with .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Easy add-ins development
- No deployment hurdles, no registration
- No dependencies, no interop assemblies, no need for VSTO
- Visual Studio Project Templates and Wizards available in NetOffice Toolbox
Checkout the NetOffice-Examples repository to see how to use NetOffice to automate Office applications or how to create add-ins to extend them.
The NetOffice Toolbox is a comprehensive toolset to get started with NetOffice solutions.
You can find more information about [NetOffice Git repository in documentation](Documentation/History.md).
master- main branch
releases/netoffice_v1.7.7- branch with current NetOffice 1.7.7 source code
releases/netoffice_v1.7.6- branch with NetOffice 1.7.6 source code
releases/netoffice_v1.7.5- branch with NetOffice 1.7.5 source code
releases/netoffice_v1.7.4- branch with NetOffice 1.7.4 source code
These branches are archives of the source code from CodePlex and OSDN.
import/osdn_repository- branch with NetOffice source code imported from OSDN repository
import/legacy_repository- archive branch of original NetOffice source code imported from CodePlex Subversion
import/netoffice_1.7.4-alpha- archive branch of NetOffice 1.7.4 source code provided by Sebastian
import/netoffice_184.108.40.206-alpha- archive branch of NetOffice 220.127.116.11 source code provided by Sebastian
NetOffice source code is licensed under [MIT License](LICENSE.txt).
Copyright © 2011-2018 Sebastian Lange
Copyright © 2015-2020 Jozef Izso
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the NetOffice README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.