Orchard Core alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "CMS" category.
Alternatively, view Orchard Core alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.5 9.5 Orchard Core VS Mixcore CMS🚀 Mixcore CMS is a best open source CMS that support both headless and decoupled to easily build any kinds of app/web app/customisable APIs built on top of ASP.NET Core / Dotnet Core. It is a completely open source ASP.NET Core (Dotnet Core) CMS solution. https://mixcore.org
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Orchard Core or a related project?
Orchard Core consists of two distinct projects:
- Orchard Core Framework: An application framework for building modular, multi-tenant applications on ASP.NET Core.
- Orchard Core CMS: A Web Content Management System (CMS) built on top of the Orchard Core Framework.
The software is almost ready for final release. No feature development or enhancement of the software is undertaken; tightly scoped bug fixes are the only code you're allowed to write in this phase, and even then only for the most heinous and debilitating of bugs.
Here is a more detailed roadmap.
- Clone the repository using the command
git clone https://github.com/OrchardCMS/OrchardCore.gitand checkout the
- Install the latest version of the .NET Core SDK from this page https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/core
- Next, navigate to
D:\OrchardCore\src\OrchardCore.Cms.Webor wherever your folder is on the commandline in Administrator mode.
- Then open the
http://localhost:5000URL in your browser.
- Download Visual Studio 2019 (any edition) from https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/
OrchardCore.slnand wait for Visual Studio to restore all Nuget packages
OrchardCore.Cms.Webis the startup project and run it
docker run --name orchardcms -p 8080:80 orchardproject/orchardcore-cms-linux:latest
The documentation can be accessed here: https://docs.orchardcore.net/
Code of Conduct
This project is supported by the .NET Foundation.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Orchard Core README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.