OzCode alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Visual Studio Plugins" category.
Alternatively, view OzCode alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
VsVIM8.5 5.6 L2 OzCode VS VsVIMVim Emulator Plugin for Visual Studio 2015+
Roslynator7.8 9.3 OzCode VS RoslynatorA collection of 500+ analyzers, refactorings and fixes for C#, powered by Roslyn.
Nuget Package Manager7.3 7.9 OzCode VS Nuget Package ManagerRepo for NuGet Client issues
CodeContracts6.8 0.0 L2 OzCode VS CodeContractsSource code for the CodeContracts tools for .NET
Web Essentials6.6 0.0 L3 OzCode VS Web EssentialsVisual Studio extension
Productivity Power Tools6.3 0.0 L3 OzCode VS Productivity Power ToolsProductivity Power Tools - a set of Visual Studio extensions improving developer productivity.
SideWaffle6.1 0.0 L2 OzCode VS SideWaffleA collection of Item- and Project Templates for Visual Studio
Refactoring Essentials5.9 0.0 L2 OzCode VS Refactoring EssentialsRefactoring Essentials for Visual Studio
SonarSource.sonarlint-visualstudioSonarLint extension for VisualStudio
VSColorOutput4.8 0.0 L4 OzCode VS VSColorOutputColor highlighting to Visual Studio's Build and Debug Output Windows
AxoCover4.1 0.0 OzCode VS AxoCoverNice and free .Net code coverage support for Visual Studio with OpenCover.
Git Diff Margin3.7 0.0 L4 OzCode VS Git Diff MarginGit Diff Margin displays live Git changes of the currently edited file on Visual Studio margin and scroll bar. Supports Visual Studio 2012 through Visual Studio 2022
Unchase.OpenAPI.Connectedservice:scroll: Visual Studio extension to generate OpenAPI (Swagger) web service reference.
Unchase.Odata.Connectedservice:scroll: A Visual Studio extension for connecting to OData services with generating client-side C# proxy-classes
Developer AssistantDeveloper Assistant for Visual Studio enables developers to find and reuse over 21 million code snippets and code sample projects from within the Visual Studio IDE.
ResharperDeveloper Productivity Tool for Visual Studio [$]
CodeLineageEasy access to a cumulative diff view between file revisions (supports svn, git, mercurial, perforce).
Tabs StudioVisual Studio tab manager with multiple tab rows, tab coloring and tab grouping. [$]
ViEmuvery powerful Vi/vim emulator for Visual Studio supporting all basic and many advanced features of vi/vim. [$]
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of OzCode or a related project?
This repository contains several open source demos that showcase the features of OzCode.
Our aim is to help users explore OzCode, and learn how it enhances Visual Studio debugging.
Each folder contains a demo and an easy to follow script that will explain more about that feature, and show common use cases.
- Download OzCode from: http://www.oz-code.com/
- Clone this repository OR use "Download ZIP"
- Open OzCodeDemo.sln file in Visual Studio
- Compile and Run
- Find the md file for the relevant feature (below) and follow the instructions.
- [Show All Instances](OzCodeDemo/03.ShowAllInstances/README.md)
- [Conditional Breakpoints](OzCodeDemo/04.ConditionalBreakpoints/README.md)
- [Exception Trail](OzCodeDemo/05.ExceptionTrail/README.md)
- [When Set... Break](OzCodeDemo/06.WhenSetBreakDemo/README.md)
- [Filter Collections](OzCodeDemo/07.FilterCollections/README.md)
- [Magic Glance](OzCodeDemo/09.MagicGlance/README.md)
- [Predict the Future](OzCodeDemo/10.Predict/README.md)
- [Custom Expressions](OzCodeDemo/11.CustomExpressions/README.md)
- [LINQ Debugging](OzCodeDemo/13.LINQ/README.md)
OzCode was created because we wanted a tool to accelerate and enhance our day-to-day debugging in Visual Studio. Our goal was to design a debugging environment that would be a pleasure to work with.