OzCode alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Visual Studio Plugins" category.
Alternatively, view OzCode alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.4 7.7 OzCode VS Nuget Package ManagerNuGet is the package manager for the Microsoft development platform including .NET
6.4 0.0 L3 OzCode VS Productivity Power ToolsA set of extensions to Visual Studio Professional (and above) which improves developer productivity.
6.2 0.0 L2 OzCode VS SideWaffleA collection of Item Templates for Visual Studio 2012/2013 that makes any web developer's life much easier
6.0 0.0 L2 OzCode VS Refactoring EssentialsOpen source extension for C# and VB.NET refactorings, including code best practice analyzers.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of OzCode or a related project?
This repository contains several open source demos that showcase the features of OzCode.
Our aim is to help users explore OzCode, and learn how it enhances Visual Studio debugging.
Each folder contains a demo and an easy to follow script that will explain more about that feature, and show common use cases.
- Download OzCode from: http://www.oz-code.com/
- Clone this repository OR use "Download ZIP"
- Open OzCodeDemo.sln file in Visual Studio
- Compile and Run
- Find the md file for the relevant feature (below) and follow the instructions.
- [Show All Instances](OzCodeDemo/03.ShowAllInstances/README.md)
- [Conditional Breakpoints](OzCodeDemo/04.ConditionalBreakpoints/README.md)
- [Exception Trail](OzCodeDemo/05.ExceptionTrail/README.md)
- [When Set... Break](OzCodeDemo/06.WhenSetBreakDemo/README.md)
- [Filter Collections](OzCodeDemo/07.FilterCollections/README.md)
- [Magic Glance](OzCodeDemo/09.MagicGlance/README.md)
- [Predict the Future](OzCodeDemo/10.Predict/README.md)
- [Custom Expressions](OzCodeDemo/11.CustomExpressions/README.md)
- [LINQ Debugging](OzCodeDemo/13.LINQ/README.md)
OzCode was created because we wanted a tool to accelerate and enhance our day-to-day debugging in Visual Studio. Our goal was to design a debugging environment that would be a pleasure to work with.