ProjectScaffold alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Application Templates" category.
Alternatively, view ProjectScaffold alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.5 8.0 L5 ProjectScaffold VS ASP.NET MVC Boilerplate.NET project templates with batteries included, providing the minimum amount of code required to get you going faster.
8.5 9.7 L2 ProjectScaffold VS SereneBusiness Apps Made Simple with Asp.Net Core MVC / TypeScript
6.1 0.0 L2 ProjectScaffold VS Side-WaffleA collection of Item- and Project Templates for Visual Studio
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ProjectScaffold or a related project?
This project can be used to scaffold a prototypical .NET solution including file system layout and tooling. This includes a build process that:
- updates all AssemblyInfo files
- compiles the application and runs all test projects
- generates API docs based on XML document tags
- generates documentation based on Markdown files
- generates NuGet packages
- and allows a simple one step release process.
In order to start the scaffolding process run
> build.cmd // on windows
$ ./build.sh // on unix
Read the Getting started tutorial to learn more.
Tips for migrating existing project to Scaffold format
* clone ProjectScaffold to new folder
* run the initializing build
* delete .git folder
* copy intitialized scaffold files and folders to original project folder
* git add / commit project -m"first pass migrating to scaffold format" (otherwise git may be confused by next mv)
* git mv necessary project file folders into src folder
* git commit, and any following cleanup
Be sure to do only
git mv file renames in a single commit. If you try to commit anything else git will treat the renames as file delete / file add and you will loose history on those files.
ProjectScaffold requires a local git installation. You can download git from Git Downloads.
The default maintainer account for projects under "fsprojects" is @fsprojectsgit - F# Community Project Incubation Space (repo management)