QuartzNet alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Scheduling" category.
Alternatively, view QuartzNet alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.2 0.0 L5 QuartzNet VS FluentSchedulerAutomated job scheduler with fluent interface for the .NET platform.
6.5 7.7 QuartzNet VS DurableTaskDurable Task Framework allows users to write long running persistent workflows in C# using the async/await capabilities.
5.0 4.9 QuartzNet VS CronosFully-featured .NET library for working with Cron expressions. Built with time zones in mind and intuitively handles daylight saving time transitions
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of QuartzNet or a related project?
Quartz.NET - Enterprise Job Scheduler
Please visit https://www.quartz-scheduler.net/ for up to date news and documentation.
Quartz.NET supports .NET Core/netstandard 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.6.1 and later.
- Stable builds from NuGet
- Pre-release builds from MyGet feed: https://www.myget.org/F/quartznet/api/v3/index.json
- You can build the code by running
- You need MSBuild 16 and .NET Core SDK 5.0 to build - easiest to download Visual Studio 2019 Community
- You need Visual Studio 2019 to open the solution, Community version should suffice
Following components are being used by core Quartz:
- LibLog (MIT) as bridge between different logging frameworks
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License here.
For API documentation, please refer to Quartz.NET site.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the QuartzNet README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.