QuartzNet alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Scheduling" category.
Alternatively, view QuartzNet alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of QuartzNet or a related project?
Quartz.NET - Job Scheduler for the .NET Platform
This is the README file for Quartz.NET, .NET port of Java Quartz. It supports .NET Core/netstandard 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.6.1 and later.
Quartz.NET is an opensource project aimed at creating a free-for-commercial use Job Scheduler, with enterprise features.
- Stable builds from NuGet
- Pre-release builds from MyGet feed: https://www.myget.org/F/quartznet/api/v3/index.json
- You can build the code by running
- You need MSBuild 16 and .NET Core SDK 3.1 to build - easiest to download Visual Studio 2019 Community
- You need Visual Studio 2019 to open the solution, Community version should suffice
Following components are being used by core Quartz:
- LibLog (MIT) as bridge between different logging frameworks
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License here.
For API documentation, please refer to Quartz.NET site.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the QuartzNet README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.