Avg Release Cycle
- First batch of expired commercial licenses have been banned for use.
- Issue #139 - New
.RunUnsafeAsyncrun helper that runs a query on the server and returns the raw
Responseobject in an unsafe way with minimal client-side processing. The unbridled use of this method can lead to memory leaks on both the client and server. Use with extreme caution. This method should only be used in well-understood and advanced scenarios.
- POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE:
Result(DML) type responses that correspond to inserts, deletes, updates has been renamed to
.RunWrite. Please use the new method name instead. Note: The
Ttype responses will not be obsoleted. The reason for the former
.RunResultmethod rename is to avoid confusion between
.RunResult<T>. The obsoleted methods produce compiler warnings in this version. If no compiler warnings are produced, no changes are necessary. The obsolete methods will be removed in the next major RethinkDB driver release (2.4).
- 👍 Issue #138 - Better error handling in cursors.
- POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE: Previously, when an error response was received during cursor enumeration a
NotSupportedExceptionwas thrown. Issue #138 changes this behavior by throwing more detailed (and more specific) exception based on the response from the server. For example, the driver will throw a
ReqlOpFailedErrorexception if a cursor change feed is interrupted behind a RethinkDB proxy instead of throwing a generic
- Issue #128 - NullReferenceException when executing query after failed reconnect.
- 🏗 Renamed
Connection.Builderfor better readability and IntelliSense.
- 🛠 Issue #125 - Fixed LINQ provider not using Newtonsoft.Json naming strategy.
- ReGrid: Renamed bucket method
PergeAsyncto be consistent with non-async
- ⬆️ Upgrade Newtonsoft dependency to v10.0.3.
- Migration to .NET Standard 2.0.
- Issue 113: Allow client-side generation of ReGrid file ids.
- 🐎 Use some C# 7 features in AST composition for faster performance.
- 🛠 Issue 112: Fixed
NotSupportedExceptionwhen connecting to an IPv6 address.
- 🏗 Move to Visual Studio 2017 RTM Build Tools
- ⚡️ .NET Core Tooling and Framework Reference Update
ConnectionPoolnow supports SSL/TLS connections
- 🛠 Issue 97 - Fixed
OutOfMemoryExceptionin rare cases with very large (~130MB) queries.
- 🛠 Issue 97 - Fixed