Shouldly v4.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-15 // 3 months ago
Previous changes from v4.0.0
- 🏁 #564 - #550 Add diffing support for Windows VS Code contributed by Eubert Go (ber2go)
- ♻️ #560 - Refactor ShouldThrowAsync for cancellation handing and add test contributed by Adam Hathcock (adamhathcock)
- 👻 #555 - Fix in the Should.ThrowAsync error messages and exception handling contributed by Gabriel Milani (gmilani)
- 👍 #550 - Add diffing support for VS Code
- #411 - Object Graph Comparison - ShouldBeEquivalentTo(...) contributed by RJ Hollberg (TaffarelJr)
🚀 This release also includes the initial release of the new
ShouldBeEquivalentTomethod used for object graph comparison. This feature is still early in the making so I imagine there'll be a few bugs, for this reason this package will stay as a beta whilst we iterate on it.
Please raise any issues you find on our GitHub repository.