SimplCommerce alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "E-Commerce and Payments" category.
Alternatively, view SimplCommerce alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
nopCommerce9.8 9.7 L1 SimplCommerce VS nopCommerceASP.NET Core eCommerce software. nopCommerce is a free and open-source shopping cart.
SmartStoreNET9.0 5.0 L1 SimplCommerce VS SmartStoreNETOpen Source ASP.NET MVC Enterprise eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution
GrandNode8.3 0.0 SimplCommerce VS GrandNodeOpen source, headless, multi-tenant eCommerce platform built with .NET Core, MongoDB, AWS DocumentDB, Azure CosmosDB, Vue.js.
Virto Commerce7.8 9.6 SimplCommerce VS Virto CommerceVirtoCommerce Platform repository
Stripe.Net7.4 8.1 L5 SimplCommerce VS Stripe.NetStripe.net is a sync/async .NET 4.6.1+ client, and a portable class library for stripe.com.
BeYourMarket5.0 0.0 L2 SimplCommerce VS BeYourMarketOpenSource ASP.NET to build your own marketplace
Paypal Merchant SDK3.9 0.0 L1 SimplCommerce VS Paypal Merchant SDKOfficial Paypal Merchant SDK for .NET
ServiceStack.Stripe3.7 3.0 L5 SimplCommerce VS ServiceStack.StripeTyped .NET clients for stripe.com REST APIs
Adyen3.6 3.8 SimplCommerce VS AdyenAdyen API Library for .NET
Square2.6 0.0 SimplCommerce VS SquareC# client library for the Square Connect APIs
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of SimplCommerce or a related project?
A simple, cross platform, modularized ecommerce system built on .NET Core
High level architecture
|Travis||Linux / MacOS|
Online demo (Azure Website)
- Store front: http://demo.simplcommerce.com
- Administration: http://demo.simplcommerce.com/admin Email: [email protected] Password: 1qazZAQ!
For testing purpose only
docker run -p 5000:80 simplcommerce/ci-build
Continuous deployment: https://ci.simplcommerce.com
Visual Studio 2022 and SQL Server
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2022
Steps to run
- Update the connection string in appsettings.json in SimplCommerce.WebHost
- Build the whole solution.
- In Solution Explorer, make sure that SimplCommerce.WebHost is selected as the Startup Project
- Open the Package Manager Console Window and make sure that SimplCommerce.WebHost is selected as the Default project. Then type "Update-Database" then press "Enter". This action will create the database schema.
- In Visual Studio, press "Control + F5".
- The back-office can be accessed via /Admin using the following built-in account: [email protected], 1qazZAQ!
Mac/Linux with PostgreSQL
- .NET Core SDK 6.0
- Entity Framework Core (
dotnet tool install --global dotnet-ef)
Steps to run
- Update the connection string in appsettings.json in SimplCommerce.WebHost.
- Run the simpl-build.sh file by issuing the following command: "sudo ./simpl-build.sh". For ubuntu 18: "sudo bash simpl-build.sh"
- In the terminal, navigate to "src/SimplCommerce.WebHost" and type "dotnet run" and then hit "Enter".
- Open http://localhost:5000 in the browser. The back-office can be accessed via /Admin using the following built-in account: [email protected], 1qazZAQ!
Technologies and frameworks used:
- ASP.NET MVC Core 6.0
- Entity Framework Core 6.0
- ASP.NET Identity Core 6.0
- Angular 1.6.3
- MediatR 7.0.0 for domain event
How to contribute
- Star this project on GitHub.
- Report bugs or suggest features by creating new issues or adding comments to issues
- Submit pull requests
- Spread the word by blogging about SimplCommerce or sharing it on social networks
- Donate to us
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Love our work and help us continue our activities? [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
SimplCommerce is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the SimplCommerce README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.