SimplCommerce alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "E-Commerce and Payments" category.
Alternatively, view SimplCommerce alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.8 9.3 SimplCommerce VS Virto CommerceVirto Commerce is the second generation release and is the only enterprise level e-commerce product fully available under Open Source license. Virto Commerce is based on .NET 4.5 with extensive use of MVC, IoC, EF, Azure, Angular JS and many other cutting edge technologies. It can be deployed in Microsoft Cloud (Azure), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and on-premise. https://virtocommerce.com
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of SimplCommerce or a related project?
High level architecture
|Travis||Linux / MacOS|
Online demo (Azure Website)
- Store front: http://demo.simplcommerce.com
- Administration: http://demo.simplcommerce.com/admin Email: [email protected] Password: 1qazZAQ!
For testing purpose only
docker run -p 5000:80 simplcommerce/ci-build
Continuous deployment: https://ci.simplcommerce.com
Visual Studio 2019 and SQL Server
Steps to run
- Update the connection string in appsettings.json in SimplCommerce.WebHost
- Build whole solution.
- In Solution Explorer, make sure that SimplCommerce.WebHost is selected as the Startup Project
- Open Package Manager Console Window and make sure that SimplCommerce.WebHost is selected as Default project. Then type "Update-Database" then press "Enter". This action will create database schema.
- In Visual Studio, press "Control + F5".
- The back-office can access via /Admin using the pre-created account: [email protected], 1qazZAQ!
Mac/Linux with PostgreSQL
- .NET Core SDK 5.0.100
Steps to run
- Update the connection string in appsettings.json in SimplCommerce.WebHost.
- Run file simpl-build.sh by "sudo ./simpl-build.sh". For ubuntu 18 "sudo bash simpl-build.sh"
- In the terminal, navigate to the "src/SimplCommerce.WebHost" type "dotnet run" and hit "Enter".
- Open browser, open http://localhost:5000. The back-office can access via /Admin using the pre-created account: [email protected], 1qazZAQ!
Technologies and frameworks used:
- ASP.NET MVC Core 5.0
- Entity Framework Core 5.0
- ASP.NET Identity Core 5.0
- Angular 1.6.3
- MediatR 7.0.0 for domain event
How to contribute
- Star this project on GitHub.
- Report bugs or suggest features by create new issues or add comments to issues
- Submit pull requests
- Spread the word by blogging about SimplCommerce or sharing it on social networks
- Donate us
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Love our work and help us continue our activities? [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
SimplCommerce is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the SimplCommerce README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.