Xer.Cqrs alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Event aggregator and messenger" category.
Alternatively, view Xer.Cqrs alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
EventFlow8.0 4.5 Xer.Cqrs VS EventFlowAsync/await first CQRS+ES and DDD framework for .NET
TinyMessenger4.0 0.0 Xer.Cqrs VS TinyMessengerA lightweight event aggregator/messenger for loosely coupled communication.
FluentMediator3.1 0.0 Xer.Cqrs VS FluentMediator:twisted_rightwards_arrows: FluentMediator is an unobtrusive library that allows developers to build custom pipelines for Commands, Queries and Events.
Blazor.EventAggregatorLightweight Event Aggregator for Blazor (Razor Components).
Rx Event AggregatorSuper-simple Reactive-Extension code from Reactive.EventAggregator
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Xer.Cqrs or a related project?
What is Xer.Cqrs?
Xer.Cqrs is a convenience package that contains all packages needed to build a CQRS write side with DDD concepts. It groups together other lightweight XerProjects libraries:
- Domain Driven - contains Domain Driven Design (DDD) components/concepts.
- Command Stack - contains components for handling commands.
- Event Stack - contains components for handling events.
Table of contents
Simple CQRS library
This project composes of components for implementing the CQRS pattern (Command Handling, Event Handling) with DDD concepts (Aggregate Roots, Entities, Value Objects, Domain Events). This library was built with simplicity, modularity and pluggability in mind.
- Send commands to registered command handlers.
- Send events to registered event handlers.
- Provides simple abstraction for hosted command/event handlers which can be registered just like a regular command/event handler.
Multiple ways of registering command/event handlers:
- Simple handler registration (no IoC container).
IoC container registration
- achieved by creating implementations of IContainerAdapter or using pre-made extensions pakcages for supported containers.
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.Extensions.Microsoft.DependencyInjection for source.
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.Extensions.SimpleInjector for source.
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.Extensions.Autofac for source.
- achieved by marking methods with [CommandHandler] or [EventHandler] attributes from the Xer.Cqrs.CommandStack.Extensions.Attributes and Xer.Cqrs.EventStack.Extensions.Attributes packages.
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.CommandStack.Extensions.Attributes/ for source.
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.EventStack.Extensions.Attributes/ for source.
You can simply clone this repository, build the source, reference the dll from the project, and code away!
Xer.Cqrs is available as a Nuget package:
To install Nuget package:
- Open command prompt
- Go to project directory
- Add the packages to the project:
csharp dotnet add package Xer.Cqrs
- Restore the packages:
csharp dotnet restore
(Samples are in ASP.NET Core)
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.CommandStack/blob/dev/README.md for documentation.
See https://github.com/XerProjects/Xer.Cqrs.EventStack/blob/dev/README.md for documentation.