Avg Release Cycle
960 days ago
Re-licensed the product under the permissive MIT license.
- 👀 Code contracts are no longer used. Microsoft seems to abandon them, and so do we.
- 🚚 [SerializableAttribute] was previously removed from Term objects by mistake. It is now back in the relevant framework versions.
- 🐎 Substantial improvement of evaluation and differentiation performance by improving cache locality
- Modernized APIs by exploiting new interfaces, such as IReadOnlyList, to expand the set of types accepted as function arguments.
- ➕ Added multi-targeting. The NuGet package now contains AutoDiff assemblies for various target frameworks.
Migrated to .NET Standard 1.4. Should work on more platforms.
🚀 The latest stable release before migration to netstandard