Avg Release Cycle
1789 days ago
v1.2.2 ChangesJuly 10, 2018
Re-licensed the product under the permissive MIT license.
v1.2.1 ChangesJanuary 24, 2018
- 👀 Code contracts are no longer used. Microsoft seems to abandon them, and so do we.
- 🚚 [SerializableAttribute] was previously removed from Term objects by mistake. It is now back in the relevant framework versions.
v1.1 ChangesNovember 10, 2017
- 🐎 Substantial improvement of evaluation and differentiation performance by improving cache locality
- Modernized APIs by exploiting new interfaces, such as IReadOnlyList, to expand the set of types accepted as function arguments.
- ➕ Added multi-targeting. The NuGet package now contains AutoDiff assemblies for various target frameworks.
v1.0.2 ChangesAugust 07, 2017
Migrated to .NET Standard 1.4. Should work on more platforms.
v1.0 ChangesAugust 07, 2017
🚀 The latest stable release before migration to netstandard