Awesome .NET has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome .NET unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
pgcli 2.2.0 (December 04, 2019)
- ➕ Add
\\Gas a terminator to sql statements that will show the results in expanded mode. This feature is copied from mycli. (Thanks:
- ✂ Removed limit prompt and added automatic row limit on queries with no LIMIT clause (#1079) (Thanks:
- Function argument completions now take account of table aliases (#1048). (Thanks:
🐛 Bug fixes:
- Error connecting to PostgreSQL 12beta1 (#1058). (Thanks:
Irina Truong_ and
- Empty query caused error message (#1019) (Thanks:
- History navigation bindings in multiline queries (#1004) (Thanks:
- Can't connect to pgbouncer database (#1093). (Thanks:
- 🛠 Fix broken multi-line history search (#1031). (Thanks:
- 🛠 Fix slow typing/movement when multi-line query ends in a semicolon (#994). (Thanks:
- 🛠 Fix for PQconninfo not available in libpq < 9.3 (#1110). (Thanks:
- Add optional but default squash merge request to PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE
- ➕ Add
faker 3.0.0 (December 04, 2019)
- 💥 Breaking change: Add support for multiple locale data generation. Thanks @malefice.
scikit-learn 0.22 (December 03, 2019)
🚀 We're happy to announce the 0.22 release. You can read
🚀 the release highlights under https://scikit-learn.org/stable/auto_examples/release_highlights/plot_release_highlights_0_22_0.html
🆕 and the long version of the change log under https://scikit-learn.org/stable/whats_new/v0.22.html#changes-0-22.
👍 This version supports Python versions 3.5 to 3.8.