Awesome .NET has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome .NET unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Squidex 6.3.0 (November 22, 2021)
- Contents: Urgent fix to solve NullReferenceException when resolving components in API.
Web Markup Minifier 2.11.0 (November 08, 2021)
- In WebMarkupMin.NUglify added support of the NUglify version 1.16.1
- In WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore3 added support of ASP.NET Core 3.1.21
- In WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore5 added support of ASP.NET Core 5.0.12
- Created the WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore6 module, that contains middleware for ASP.NET Core 6
TypeORM 0.2.39 (November 09, 2021)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- ⚡️ attach FOR NO KEY UPDATE lock to query if required (#8008) (9692930), closes #7717
- cli should accept absolute paths for --config (4ad3a61)
- create a different cacheId if present for count query in getManyAndCount (#8283) (9f14e48), closes #4277
- 0️⃣ defaults type cast filtering in Cockroachdb (#8144) (28c183e), closes #7110 #7110
- do not generate migration for unchanged enum column (#8161) (#8164) (4638dea)
- NativescriptQueryRunner's query method fails when targeting es2017 (#8182) (8615733)
- OneToManySubjectBuilder bug with multiple primary keys (#8221) (6558295)
- ordering by joined columns for PostgreSQL (#3736) (#8118) (1649882)
- 👌 support DeleteResult in SQLiteDriver (#8237) (b678807)
- ➕ add
typeormcommand wrapper to package.json in project template (#8081) (19d4a91)
- ➕ add dependency configuraiton for views #8240 (#8261) (2c861af)
- ➕ add relation options to all tree queries (#8080) (e4d4636), closes #8076
- ➕ add the ability to pass the driver into all database types (#8259) (2133ffe)
- 🌲 more informative logging in case of migration failure (#8307) (dc6f1c9)
- 👌 support using custom index with SelectQueryBuilder in MySQL (#7755) (f79ae58)