Awesome .NET has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome .NET unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Aspect Injector 2.2.5 (October 14, 2019)
- 🛠 fixed #114
- ➕ added version to AI output
Serilog 2.9.0 (October 13, 2019)
- 🐧 #1296 - switch from TravisCI to AppVeyor for Linux builds (@merbla)
- #1254, #1255 - reduce allocations in hot path (@Pliner)
- #1300 - link Pluralsight courses (@dahlsailrunner)
- #1312 - code clean-up (@sungam3r)
- #1314, #1317 - code clean-up (@SimonCropp)
- #1315 - reduce allocations in hot path (@nblumhardt)
- ⚡️ #1266 - update package license declaration to the new format (@tsimbalar)
- 👍 #1316 - support wrapped enrichers, conditional sinks, and conditional enrichers (@nblumhardt)
- 📦 #1320 - publish
snupkgsymbol packages (@teo-tsirpanis)
- 0️⃣ #1325 - respect explicit format specifiers when using JSON formatting defaults (@nblumhardt)
- #1330 - make the nullable format provider syntactically optional when constructing
- #1341 - remove redundant System.Collections.NonGeneric dependency from
- #1348 - add
- 📚 #1357 - fix API documentation for default destructuring depth (@rob-earwaker)
- 📜 #1366 - fix message template parsing of custom format strings that contain
Realm Xamarin 4.2.0 (October 07, 2019)
- ➕ Added
bool Contains(object)to the
IRealmCollectioninterface. (PR #1893)
- 🔦 Exposed an API -
SyncConfigurationBase.EnableSessionMultiplexing()that allows toggling session multiplexing on the sync client. (PR 1896)
- ➕ Added support for faster initial downloads when using
Realm.GetInstanceAsync. (Issue 1847)
- ➕ Added an optional
Realm.GetInstanceAsyncenabling clean cancelation of the in-progress download. (PR 1859)
- ➕ Added support for Client Resync which automatically will recover the local Realm in case the server is rolled back. This largely replaces the Client Reset mechanism for fully synchronized Realms. Can be configured using
FullSyncConfiguration.ClientResyncMode. (PR #1901)
- Made the
Credentials.UsernamePasswordoptional. If not specified, the user will be created or logged in if they already exist. (PR #1901)
- 👉 Uses Fody 6.0.0, which resolves some of the compatibility issues with newer versions of other Fody-based projects. (Issue #1899)
- 🛠 Fixed an infinite recursion when calling
RealmCollectionBase<T>.IndexOf. (Issue #1892)
- Realm Object Server: 3.23.1 or later.
- ⬆️ Upgraded Sync from 4.7.0 to 4.7.1.
- 🔀 Implemented direct access to sync workers on Cloud, bypassing the Sync Proxy: the binding will override the sync session's url prefix if the token refresh response for a realm contains a sync worker path field.
- ➕ Added