Awesome .NET has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome .NET unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
FormHelper 3.3.0 (November 28, 2020)
- ⚡️ Updated to .NET 5.0
Catel 5.12.11 (November 25, 2020)
- #1712 ViewModelBase constructor memory leak
- #1693 CatelTypeInfo contains Catel properties in _nonCatelProperties fields
Serene 3.14.5 (November 24, 2020)
- support ICustomQueryParameter interface of Dapper, used to control parameter type like varchar (ansi), fixed length etc.
- try another logic similar to original one implemented for changeSelect2