Awesome .NET has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome .NET unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
ActsAsList 1.0.4 (April 20, 2021)
- Add Tests ruby 2.7 and 3.0 #393 ([QWYNG])
Gollum 5.2.3 (April 18, 2021)
- 🛠 Fix bug preventing page titles from being displayed
tty-prompt 0.23.1 (April 17, 2021)
- 🔄 Change validate to allow access to invalid input inside the message
- 🛠 Fix Choice#from to differentiate between no value being set and nil value