Avg Release Cycle
- [x] #284 - Performance improvements to compiling regular expressions - thanks flagbug!
- [x] #298 - First class support for VB regions (viewing, inserting and removing)
- [x] #337 - Reorganizing: Add option to put explicit interface implementations after other members - thanks samcragg!
- [x] #371 - Support for VS2017 RC
🛠 [x] Fixes
- [x] #290 - Finding: When track active item is enabled an error can be displayed on invocation
- [x] #315 - Reorganizing: Explicit interface implementations may take multiple passes to get in stable order - thanks samcragg!
- [x] #326 - Digging: VB comments were not visible
- [x] #342 - Digging: VB regions were not visible - thanks aeab13!
- [x] #241 - Create a demo video
- [x] #245 - Reorganizing: Support for VB
- [x] #248 - Cleaning: Exclude files where auto-generated header is detected
- [x] #266 - Remove solution explorer toolbar buttons
- [x] #268 - Reorganizing: Add prompt to override safety checks in presence of preprocessor conditionals
🛠 [x] Fixes
- [x] #227 - VS2015 could freeze for 30s with Visual F# Power Tools installed and CodeMaid F# cleanup disabled
- [x] #255 - Expected exception messages for Node.JS project item detection should be reduced to diagnostic level
- [x] #256 - When VS creates a dummy solution, CodeMaid options were not accessible
- [x] #272 - Reorganizing: Remove existing regions affects in-method regions as well
- [x] #275 - Digging: In-method regions were being shown within Spade
- [x] #276 - ReSharper 2016.1 changed the name of their cleanup command and needed updates within CodeMaid - thanks jamiehumphries!
- [x] Add support for Visual Studio "15" Preview
- [x] Add support for R language
- [x] Automate deploys through AppVeyor to create a CI channel
- [x] Consolidate support sites
- [x] #235 - Extended support for CodeMaid integration into solution explorer context menus to cover scenarios like selecting items in separate projects
🛠 [x] Fixes
- [x] #231 - VB: Moving functions around in Spade wasn't moving XML comments
- [x] #239 - Reorganize was not disabling in the presence of #pragma statements
- [x] Enforce/update copyright statement headers
- [x] Support basic cleanup on any file type
- [x] #198 - VisualGDB now supported (thanks adontz!)
- [x] #199 - Make Spade disappear/reappear when entering/exiting new full screen mode (thanks iouri-s!)
- [x] Added support for XML based list tags (thanks Willem Duncan!)
- [x] #193 - Added undo transaction to insert region command (thanks Matthias Reitinger!)
- [x] Remove multithread operations performance option that was root of problems like #212