- ➕ Added sdk metadata to requests
- 👌 Improved handling of failed API requests
- 🛠 Fixed null access bug in user details
- 🛠 Fixed session duration bug in end session requests
- 🛠 Fixed a consent bug regaring "view" consent.
- ➕ Added functionality to record views
- Events now have a timestamp
- ➕ Adding option to provided a unhandled exception handler for UWP
- 🏁 Removing seperate build for windows 8 targets
- [Common, UWP] Reworked Storage for UWP so that it does not use PCLStorage
- ➕ Added support for uploading larger server requests
- 🛠 Fixed metrics that might reveal more information about users then wanted
🚀 In the next major release the support for the PCL profile32 "portable-win81+wpa81" will be dropped. Those platforms would have to try and integrate one of the other build targets.
👍 Removing support for wp7 and wp8 platform targets
📚 SDK should now have xml documentation
🔨 Refactored internals so that they are the same among all platform targets. Each target has it's own platform specific overrides.
Assemblies are now strong name signed
Transformed the 'Countly' from a static class into a singleton
➕ Added new init and session control calls
[net35] Adding option for providing custom data path.
DeviceId is now saved and loaded on each start
➕ Adding new ways for generating deviceId
➕ Added functionality to used developer supplied deviceId
➕ Added functionality to change deviceId with or without on server merge
➕ Added functionality to create events with duration
➕ Added functinality to send location
➕ Adding functionality for user feature consent
➕ Added locale to metrics
🛠 Fixed deserialization bugs
🛠 Fixed bug where crashes would not show up in dashboard
🛠 Fixed a timestamp bug
- 🛠 Fixing multithreading bug
- ➕ Adding multithreading protections
- ➕ Adding UWP as target platform
- 🏁 [windows] Changed the exception storage from localSettings to a file so that it's possible to store more entries.
- 🏁 [windows] Replaced the System.Net.HttpClient with Windows.Web.Http.HttpClient and reusing it for api calls.
- 🏁 [windows, wp8] Replaced DispatchTimer with ThreadPoolTimer.
- [wp8] Reusing the HttpClient for api calls.
- ➕ Added .NET4.0 Client Profile and Portable Class Library SDKs.
- 🛠 Fixed multiple threading logging issue.
- 🛠 Fixed exceptions logging issue
🚀 First release