Exceptionless.DateTimeExtensions v3.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-16 // almost 3 years ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v3.3.0
🔖 Version 3.3.0 focused on adding support for .NET Standard 2.0 and bug fixes.
🆕 New Features
- ➕ Added .NET Standard 2.0 support. You can now easily integrate with UWP applications!
- ➕ Added new IsBefore, IsAfter extension methods. This helps read the code much easier (599786c).
- 📦 We now use GitLink for easier debugging of packages!
- 📦 Package is now signed by default.
- 🐎 Performance improvements when parsing time units (bbc9920).
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Ensure we do safe adding and subtracting of times to prevent out of range exceptions on min and max date time values.
- 🛠 Fixed a few bugs with DateTimeRange Contains, Add and Subtract
🌲 Please take a look at the change log for a full list of the changes.
We're listening and we'd love to hear your feedback! Please send us your feedback by clicking on one of the links below!