FFImageLoading - Fast & Furious Image Loading v2.4.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-05-03 // over 3 years ago
Complete history of changes available here: v2.4.6...v2.4.7
⚡️ Xamarin.Forms support for SVG auto size and downsample auto size (you don't need to set view's size explicitly). Just mind that in list view scenarios it's still better to use fixed sizes (otherwise you may have to call
ForceUpdateSize()to see images (as cell's size won't catch up).
📦 If both downsampling width / height is set, then height is ignored (better memory cache hit rate). This was eg. iOS package default behaviour, but the cache keys still used both values.
- 🛠 Fixes #1176 SVG Opacity change has a delay when the app is cold started
- 🛠 Fixes: downsampling and transformations info should not be added to custom key when set
- 🛠 Fixes #1185 - ColorFillTransformation flips the final result vertically on iOS
- 🛠 XF Mac fixes (conform to newest XF changes)
- 🛠 Fixes #1123 - Added missing EXIF orientation types support
- 🛠 GIF fixes, delays issues
- NullReferenceException when trying to load svg images (Android)