Avg Release Cycle
1042 days ago
🛠 Fixie's 2.0 release is a major overhaul of both its implementation and its customization API.
- .NET Core and multitargeting: target net452 or higher, netcoreapp2.0 or higher, or a combination.
- ✅ Run your tests with
- 👌 Improved integration with AppVeyor, TeamCity, TestDriven.NET, and Test Explorer.
- 🐎 Performance enhancements.
- ✅ Test Explorer can now run a mix of 32-bit and 64-bit test assemblies.
- ✅ Reimagined customization API: 1.0's customization API was difficult to explain, difficult to use, motivated bad behavior, and could easily be thwarted when combining its features in unanticipated ways. The new API is simpler to reason about, and gives you greater control over how you want to organize your customization of the test discovery and execution phases.
v2.0.0-rcMay 07, 2018