Avg Release Cycle
1469 days ago
v1.3.3February 28, 2017
- 0️⃣ It is now possible to specify a default insertion point in an extension point. This can be done using two new attributes: defaultInsertBefore and defaultInsertAfter.
- 🆕 New GetResourceInfo() method in RuntimeAddin. It can be used to get information about how a resource has been persisted.
- ➕ Add support for application level add-ins config file. Allows applications to disable shipped add-ins by default.
- 🆕 New icons in add-in manager.
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect text format when using the console logger.
- 🛠 Fixed bug when loading gettext catalog.
🚀 This releases has several improvements and bug fixes:
- 🛠 Fixed bug that caused add-ins to be disabled when being updated.
- 🛠 Fixed several issues when scanning assemblies.
- When evaluating a condition, ensure that the add-in that implements that condition is loaded. This change requires some new information to be stored in the add-in database, so the db version number has been bumped.
- 🛠 Fixed assembly resolution bug when running in MS.NET.
- ➕ Added GTK3 implementation of the add-in manager.
- ⚡️ Registered repositories are now automatically updated the first time the add-in manager is shown.
🚀 This releases has several improvements and bug fixes
- When disabling an add-in, disabled all versions of the add-in
- 👍 Allow embedding .addin files into submodule assemblies
- 🛠 Fixed some issue when scanning dlls
- ➕ Added new assembly attributes for defining add-in properties
- 🛠 Fixed deadlock when loading add-in roots
- 🛠 Fixed GAC assembly directory search for .net 4.0
- ➕ Added support for variables in add-in manifests
- ⚡️ Updated Cecil from upstream
- 🛠 Fixed crash in ExtensionContext finalizer
- Minor optimizations
v0.6.2August 04, 2011
v0.6.1April 19, 2011
v0.6March 01, 2011
v0.5May 25, 2010
v0.4November 04, 2008