Avg Release Cycle
589 days ago
⚡️ Updated to .Net 5.0
⚠ Warning: This version contains breaking changes. Remove all deprecations, before update.
- New option 'version' to print current application version.
- Configurable 'help' option.
- [breaking] NFlags class removed.
- [breaking] RegisterSubcommand method removed from CommandConfigurator
- [breaking] RegisterParam<T> method removed from CommandConfigurator
- [breaking] Properties CliConfig and NFlagsConfig removed from CommandConfig class.
- [breaking] Changed IHelpPrinter interface
- ➕ Added version option to print current application version
- Nflags class obsoleted in favorite of Cli class. (#20)
- 👍 Array support for options
- 🖨 Ability to provide custom print helper
- 🔧 Generic configuration provider
- Help text improvements
- 🔧 Introduced support for binding to configuration
- Introduced lazy binding for environment variables
- 🔧 Introduced lazy binding for configuration
- Kestrel integration example
What's new in 1.5.0:
- 🏗 Introduced Flag/Option/Paraemter/ParameterSeries builders
- 👍 Flag/Option/Paraemter/ParameterSeries Attributes changed to support named arguments
- 👍 Introduced support for binding Environment Variables
What's new in 1.4.0:
- Generic custom args command registration
- Method RegisterSubcommand marked as obsolete and RegisterCommand method introduced
- 🖨 Introduced PrintHelpOnExecute
- 0️⃣ Introduced default commands
Whats new in 1.3.1:
- Generic options and arguments getters in CommandArgs
Whats new in 1.3.0:
- Generic argument registration
- Custom converters
- 👻 Exception handling