v2.0.0-rc5March 11, 2018
There has been some stability issues with rc3 with respect to:
- Publish Confirms/Acknowledgement when publishing multiple message concurrently
- 0️⃣ Network recovery when using (the default)
🚀 This release has focused on looking over these areas, with a re-implementation of the way publish acks are handled and fixes for different scenarios when the connection to the broker is lost of unexpected exceptions are thrown when serving channels
- #315 - Issues with Publish Acknowledgement when publishing multiple messages concurrently +fix
- #314 - HandleRetryAsync: Watch out when working with ExchangeBindings
- #310 - Add initial version of MessagePack formatter contributed by Michael Bisbjerg (LordMike)
- #309 - Add initial version of ZeroFormatter enricher contributed by Michael Bisbjerg (LordMike)
- #304 - (#301) Recovery from connection failure contributed by (drak25)
- #303 - Publishing suddenly stops and channel workload increases indefinetly
- #301 - Recovery from the network failure
⬆️ A few breaking changes, have a look at the Todo sample for upgrade reference.
- #279 - Re-write of channel management
- #277 - Rename 'MandatoryCallback' to 'ReturnCallback'
- 🔧 #275 - Prohibit operation specific configuration to be used for unsupported operations
- #274 - PublishConfirmException when doing RPC before publishing a message.
- #272 - RequestAsync doesn't resume after broker restart (2.x)
- #271 - Messages queued when the broker goes down in 2.x
- #270 - Unexpected PublishConfirmExceptions with 2.x
- ✏️ #269 - Some typos contributed by (cortex93)
- #268 - Polly Policies not Executing
- 🚚 #266 - Remove subscription for RPC request when queue name specified
- #239 - Topology not recovering
- ⬆️ #254 - Upgrade RabbitMQ.Client to 5
- #253 - Replace RawRabbit.vNext with RawRabbit.DependencyInjection.ServiceCollection
- 📚 #250 - 2.o documentation: Add information on the used packages?
- #246 - When ContextDictionary is emptied (possible MemoryLeak) ?
- #245 - Use LibLog
- #243 - NoAck not working as expected?
- ⚡️ #242 - Update Getting-started.md contributed by Alexander Stefurishin (astef)
- #241 - Using the AddRawRabbit Extension should not overwrite registrations
- 🔧 #240 - Sample Configuration for "Work Queues" Pattern
- #238 - RetryLater AutoDelete queue is causing problems
- ⚡️ #237 - Update Getting-started.md contributed by Alexander Stefurishin (astef)
- #236 - Changed type resolving for publish contributed by (liri2006)
- 🛠 #235 - fix: Changing all middlewares to use asynchronous policy execution. (fixes #232) contributed by (videege)
- 0️⃣ #234 - [Discussion] Create default (empty) message context in MessageContextProviderBase.ExtractContext() if it is missed
- 👻 #232 - Use of Polly causes timeout exception
- #231 - Fix typo in spelling
Dependencycontributed by Serhii Almazov (almazik)
- #230 - Message sequences time out for generic classes (v2) +fix
- #228 - v2 First subscribed message not raising handler +fix
- #226 -
AlreadyClosedExceptionduring message sequences in 2.0
- ⬆️ #212 - Executing all tests from CLI undeterministically fails after upgrade to csproj
- 🚚 The
ILoggerinterface is removed, as the logging has been re-implemented using LibLog.
- 🚀 This is the last release of
RawRabbit.vNext, the package has been replaced with
🚀 The pre-releases of RawRabbit has been blocked by #211, but a temporary work around has been found, and here's the sixth pre release. Issues closed
- #219 - Adding Serilog to dotnet core Console application
- #224 - Channels Not Closing in 2.0
- 🔧 #216 - Configuration not correctly bound when using ConfigurationBuilder
- #208 - PipeContextHttpExtensions does not have any methods
- #207 - WithPrefetchCount is not honored ?
- #206 - BasicConsumeAsync throws when FromQueue("QueueName") is not specified
- ⚡️ #201 - Update TypeNameHandling for serializer
- #199 - Serializing published message behaviour changed
- 📚 #198 - Added starter documentation for publish and consume operations contributed by Cemre Mengu (cemremengu)
- 🛠 #190 - Added content for getting started and fixed some sentences contributed by Cemre Mengu (cemremengu)
- #185 - Create Enrichers for HttpContext
- #175 - Recover consumers from fail-over
- #164 - Migrate Message Sequence
General bug fix and small features.
🆕 New features includes:
- Enricher for
- Serilogger LogContext Appender #189
- Message Context for
Whenin Message Sequence
🐛 Bug fixes includes:
- Enricher for