Avg Release Cycle
1485 days ago
v10.0.3 ChangesMay 07, 2019
🐎 10.0.3, featuring a major API upgrade, optimal enumeration, and performance improvements on a stream.
v10.0.2 ChangesMay 04, 2019
10.0.2, featuring minor improvements to APIs and more databases
v10.0.1 ChangesFebruary 23, 2019
🚑 not a hotfix release
v10.0.0 ChangesFebruary 23, 2019
- A complete rewrite of StringDB from the ground up.
- 🆕 New, more compact file format
- 👍 Overall better
Q: wait why did you skip 5 major version?
🏁 A: if microsoft can do it so can I
v5.0.0 ChangesAugust 01, 2018
Cleaner way to get index & value
Cleaned up a bunch of code
v4.2.0 ChangesJuly 08, 2018
🚀 I got important plans for the next version of StringDB, so I'll have to release this version as to give to nuget the great updates this new version brings. Cheers to StringDB 5.0.0!
v4.1.0 ChangesJune 20, 2018
- ➕ Added a CleanTo/CleanFrom function to cleanup databases
- OverwriteValue to overwrite old values
- 🛠 Fixed a buffering bug
v4.0.0 ChangesJune 17, 2018
- No more backwards compatability ( sorry guys! kept it simple )
- ✂ Removed a lot of features
- Made it at least 100x faster on reading
Writing is the same
Insert............ 192 FetchLast......... 3101
Insert............ 335 FetchLast......... 539
Insert............ 531 FetchLast......... 135```
v3.0.1 ChangesJune 12, 2018
🛠 Fix a quick bug