Avg Release Cycle
1133 days ago
v0.16.0 ChangesFebruary 20, 2020
- ➕ Added support for xml documentation to class, constructor, fields and properties. #61
- ➕ Added support for single line comments to statements.
v0.15.0 ChangesJanuary 24, 2020
v0.14.0 ChangesJanuary 16, 2020
- ➕ Added support for get and set modifiers (in properties) #54
- ➕ Added protected modifier
v0.13.0 ChangesOctober 18, 2019
- Updated ClassBuilder with regions - Changed so ClassBuilder preserv order when generating - Added internal and partial modifiers - Added support for enums - Added NamespaceBuilder - Fixed nullable structs
v0.11.0 ChangesAugust 06, 2019
- ➕ Added interface builder
- 🔄 Changed method builder so it add a semicolon if you set body to null
v0.10.0 ChangesJuly 03, 2019
- ➕ Added new modifiers (override, readonly, async, sealed, new)
- 🛠 Fixed generation of DateTimeOffset
- ➕ Added support for field initialization
v0.9.0 ChangesJanuary 10, 2019
- ➕ Added object initialization
- 🛠 Fixed nullable datetime/timespan
v0.8.0 ChangesJune 23, 2017
- ➕ Added support for modifiers on parameters
- 🛠 Fixed exception message in ValueArgument
- 🛠 Fixed so the attributes property in Field have a Set
- 🛠 Fixed and updated the documentation for the whole project.
v0.6.0 ChangesJune 03, 2017
- All arguments can now be generated as "named arguments".
- 👌 Improved how we generate nullables for predefined types and enums
v0.4.0 ChangesFebruary 16, 2017
- It's now possible to use custom/undefined types with CustomType.Create()
- 🆕 New jump statement method to return "this"