Warewolf v2.8.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-09-27 // 2 months ago
- ➕ Add functionality to be able to support assigning a variable from object property.
🐛 Bug fixes
- 🛠 Fixed bug where WCF Tool would crash warewolf server.
- 🛠 Fixed bug with WCF Tool where service would not return data or translate variables.
- 🚀 Passwords in file tools are no longer scrambled on deploy.
- The advanced recordset tool is now threadsafe.
- 🌲 The server text log file only shows messages above the threshold set in the studio settings.
- Patched an error that was showing on the studio start page help video.
- Studio connection to the server is more stable at high memory usages.
Previous changes from v2.8
- ➕ Add prefetch value to help with RabbitMQ consumer performance using trigger queues
- 🌲 Log data at the DEBUG logging level is now more detailed.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- JSON data input using the debug input window no longer adds quotes around all property values.