Avg Release Cycle
1035 days ago
v2.2.3October 09, 2019
v2.2.2October 04, 2019
v2.2.1 ChangesJune 16, 2019
🆕 New features release!
- you can inject around constructors now!
[Injection]attribute has new propagation control feature via
Injection.PropagationFilterproperties. Where you can setup propagation strategy and regex filter respectively.
- 0️⃣ Compiler generated members (e.g. named and anonymous methods) are skipped by default. Use
[Injection( ... , Propagation = PropagateTo.Everything)]
v2.2.0June 14, 2019
v2.1.1 ChangesMay 03, 2019
🛠 Regression bugfix release:
- 🛠 fixed #70 and generally added tests to check that there is no platform dependent references added to target assemblies. This ensures that only netstandard references can be added to targets.
v2.1.0 ChangesApril 17, 2019
🚀 In this release doesn't have a lot of changes, however where moving to separating il processing into another library. Thus version is bumped to 2.1.0.
- 🛠 fixed issue #90 , so now we support aspnetcore 3
- 🛠 fixed transitive build, you can only reference AspectInjector once in library where you have aspects and the just reference only your library (only vs2019).
v2.0.6 ChangesFebruary 12, 2019
- #85 Correctly treating generic constraints
v2.0.5 ChangesFebruary 07, 2019
- Now detecting and ignoring unsafe methods (way for improvement in future)
- 🛠 Fixes for Around wrappers to support various parameter types
v2.0.4February 07, 2019
v2.0.3 ChangesFebruary 07, 2019
🛠 Regression fixes:
- 🛠 #83 - Fixed detecting and skipping abstract and external methods