Allows building real-time web apps and native apps with minimal effort. Define a Web API and Subscription API that automatically synchronizes datasets across connected clients.
Butterfly Server .NET alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "WebSocket" category
Lib.AspNetCore.WebSocketsCompression is a library which provides a managed implementation of the WebSocket protocol, along with server integration components and support for permessage-deflate compression.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Butterfly Server .NET or a related project?
Butterfly Server .NET
The Everything is Real-Time C# Backend for Web and Desktop Apps
Please star this project if you find it interesting
- Real-time Streaming Charts - Shows a client with a real-time streaming chart updated from a server (uses Smoothie Charts)
- Contact Manager - Shows basic CRUD operations where all changes synchronized to connected clients
- Todo List Manager - Shows different types of clients synchronized to the same server (a Vue.js client, a Cordova client, an Electron client, and an Aurelia client)
- Hello World - Shows a "Hello World" alert box in a client
- Database allows performing standard database operations and subscribing to data change events
- Subscription Api allows clients to subscribe to real-time updates from the server
- Web Api allows defining RESTful APIs
Each component above can have multiple implementations...
- Database currently has implementations for MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, and MS SQL Server
- Subscription Api and Web Api currently have implementations for EmbedIO and RedHttpServer
- Targets .NET Standard 2.0
- Does not use polling
See https://butterflyserver.io for more details.