C# Algorithms alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Algorithms and Data structures" category.
Alternatively, view C# Algorithms alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Awesome Software ArchitectureA curated list of awesome articles, videos, and other resources to learn and practice about software architecture, patterns, and principles.
Algorithmia5.3 0.0 L4 C# Algorithms VS AlgorithmiaAlgorithm and data-structure library for .NET 4.5.2+/Netstandard 2.0+. Algorithmia contains sophisticated algorithms and data-structures like graphs, priority queues, command, undo-redo and more.
Towel5.2 0.0 C# Algorithms VS TowelThrow in the towel.
Akade.IndexedSetA convenient data structure supporting efficient in-memory indexing and querying, including range queries and fuzzy string matching.
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of C# Algorithms or a related project?
o---o | | / --O---O-- O | | \ --O---O-- o---o | | O o o--o o--o o---o o-O-o o--O--o o o o o o--o / \ | o o o | | | | | | |\ /| | o---o | | o-o | | O--Oo | | O---O | \o/ | o--o | | | o | o o | \ | | | | | | | o o O---o o--o o--o o \o o-O-o o o o o o o---o
WHAT IS C# ALGORITHMS?
A plug-and-play class-library project of standard Data Structures and Algorithms, written in C#. It contains 75+ Data Structures and Algorithms, designed as Object-Oriented isolated components. Even though this project started for educational purposes, the implemented Data Structures and Algorithms are standard, efficient, stable and tested.
This project originally started out as an interview preparation project. However, after receiving a great amount of positive responses on reddit, and noticing excitement from a few GitHubers to contribute furthermore to it, the project took on a different meaning. So, I decided to keep maintaining it as a reference for data structures and algorithm implementations in C# as well as my own research side-project under these topics.
This is a C#.NET solution-project, and it contains three subprojects:
- [Algorithms](Algorithms): A class library project. Contains the Algorithms implementations
- [Data Structures](DataStructures): A class library project. Contains the Data Structures implementations
- [UnitTest](UnitTest): Unit-testing project for the Algorithms and Data Structures
- .NET Core >= 2.0
A Note to Contributors:
If you wish to contribute to C# ALGORITHMS, then please make sure you check out the [Contribution Guidelines](.github/CONTRIBUTING.md) first.
- [Skip List](DataStructures/Lists/SkipList.cs)
- [Array List](DataStructures/Lists/ArrayList.cs)
- [Single-Linked List](DataStructures/Lists/SLinkedList.cs)
- [Double-Linked List](DataStructures/Lists/DLinkedList.cs)
- [Circular Buffer](DataStructures/Lists/CircularBuffer.cs)
- [Binary-Min Heap](DataStructures/Heaps/BinaryMinHeap.cs)
- [Binary-Max Heap](DataStructures/Heaps/BinaryMaxHeap.cs)
- [Binomial-Min Heap](DataStructures/Heaps/BinomialMinHeap.cs)
- [Min-Priority Queue](DataStructures/Heaps/MinPriorityQueue.cs)
- [Key-value Priority Queue](DataStructures/Heaps/KeyedPriorityQueue.cs)
- [Prime Hashing Family](DataStructures/Hashing/PrimeHashingFamily.cs)
- [Universal Hashing Family](DataStructures/Hashing/UniversalHashingFamily.cs)
- [Chained Hash Table](DataStructures/Dictionaries/ChainedHashTable.cs)
- [Cuckoo Hash Table](DataStructures/Dictionaries/CuckooHashTable.cs)
- [Open-Addressing Hash Table](DataStructures/Dictionaries/OpenAddressingHashTable.cs)
Sorted Collections (Tree-based):
- [Sorted List](DataStructures/SortedCollections/SortedList.cs)
- [Sorted Dictionary](DataStructures/SortedCollections/SortedDictionary.cs)
- Basic Search Trees:
- [Binary Search Tree](DataStructures/Trees/BinarySearchTree.cs)
- [Map version](DataStructures/Trees/BinarySearchTreeMap.cs) (supports key-value pairing; nodes indexed by keys)
- [(Augmented) Binary Search Tree](DataStructures/Trees/AugmentedBinarySearchTree.cs)
- [Ternary Search Tree](DataStructures/Trees/TernarySearchTree.cs)
- [Binary Search Tree](DataStructures/Trees/BinarySearchTree.cs)
- Self-Balancing Trees:
- [AVL Tree](DataStructures/Trees/AVLTree.cs)
- [Red-Black Tree](DataStructures/Trees/RedBlackTree.cs)
- [Map version](DataStructures/Trees/RedBlackTreeMap.cs) (supports key-value pairing; nodes indexed by keys)
- Prefix Trees:
- [Trie Map](DataStructures/Trees/TrieMap.cs) (associative prefix tree; complete words are keys to records)
- Undirected Graphs:
- [Clique Graphs](DataStructures/Graphs/CliqueGraph.cs)
- [Undirected Sparse Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/UndirectedSparseGraph.cs)
- [Undirected Dense Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/UndirectedDenseGraph.cs)
- Undirected Weighted Graphs:
- [Undirected Weighted Sparse Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/UndirectedWeightedSparseGraph.cs)
- [Undirected Weighted Dense Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/UndirectedWeightedDenseGraph.cs)
- Directed Graphs:
- [Directed Sparse Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/DirectedSparseGraph.cs)
- [Directed Dense Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/DirectedDenseGraph.cs)
- Directed Weighted Graphs:
- [Directed Weighted Sparse Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/DirectedWeightedSparseGraph.cs)
- [Directed Weighted Dense Graph](DataStructures/Graphs/DirectedWeightedDenseGraph.cs)
- [Bubble Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/BubbleSorter.cs)
- [Bucket Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/BucketSorter.cs)
- [BST Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/BinarySearchTreeSorter.cs)
- [Comb Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/CombSorter.cs)
- [Counting Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/CountingSorter.cs)
- [Cycle Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/CycleSorter.cs)
- [Gnome Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/GnomeSorter.cs)
- [Heap Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/HeapSorter.cs)
- [Insertion Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/InsertionSorter.cs)
- [LSD Radix Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/LSDRadixSorter.cs)
- [Merge Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/MergeSorter.cs)
- [Selection Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/SelectionSorter.cs)
- [Shell Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/ShellSorter.cs)
- [OddEven Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/OddEvenSorter.cs)
- [PigeonHole Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/PigeonHoleSorter.cs)
- [Quick Sort](Algorithms/Sorting/QuickSorter.cs)
- [Binary Search](Algorithms/Search/BinarySearcher.cs)
- Graph Search:
- [Depth-First Searcher](Algorithms/Graphs/DepthFirstSearcher.cs)
- [Breadth-First Searcher](Algorithms/Graphs/BreadthFirstSearcher.cs)
- Shortest Paths:
- [Breadth-First SPs](Algorithms/Graphs/BreadthFirstShortestPaths.cs)
- [Bellman-Ford SPs](Algorithms/Graphs/BellmanFordShortestPaths.cs)
- [Dijkstra SPs](Algorithms/Graphs/DijkstraShortestPaths.cs)
- [Dijkstra All-Pairs SPs](Algorithms/Graphs/DijkstraAllPairsShortestPaths.cs)
- DFS Applications:
- [Cycles Detector](Algorithms/Graphs/CyclesDetector.cs)
- [Topological Sorter](Algorithms/Graphs/TopologicalSorter.cs)
- BFS Applications:
- [Connected Components](Algorithms/Graphs/ConnectedComponents.cs)
- [Bipartite Graphs Coloring](Algorithms/Graphs/BipartiteColoring.cs)
- [Recursive Binary Tree Walker](Algorithms/Trees/BinaryTreeRecursiveWalker.cs)
- Methods: PrintAll, ForEach, Contains and BinarySearch. Traversal Modes: Preorder, Inorder & Postorder
- [Permutations and Anagrams](Algorithms/Strings/Permutations.cs)
- [Edit Distance](Algorithms/Strings/EditDistance.cs)
- Uses a generic custom class for passing costs: [EditDistanceCostsMap<T>](Algorithms/Strings/EditDistanceCostsMap.cs)
- [Binomial Coefficients](Algorithms/Numeric/BinomialCoefficients.cs)
- [Catalan Numbers](Algorithms/Numeric/CatalanNumbers.cs)
- [Greatest Common Divisor](Algorithms/Numeric/GreatestCommonDivisor.cs)
- [Tree Drawer](DataStructures/Trees/TreeDrawer.cs)
<!-- Made with contributors-img. -->
This project is licensed under the [MIT License](LICENSE).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the C# Algorithms README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.