Grace is a feature rich Dependency Injection Container designed with ease of use and performance in mind.
Meet Grace alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "IoC" category.
Alternatively, view Meet Grace alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
The default IoC container for ASP.NET Core applications.
DryIoc is fast, small, full-featured IoC Container for .NET
AutoMapper extensions for SimpleInjector
FluentValidation extensions for SimpleInjector
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Meet Grace or a related project?
Grace is a feature-rich dependency injection container designed with ease of use and performance in mind.
using Grace.DependencyInjection; var container = new DependencyInjectionContainer(); container.Configure(c => c.Export<BasicService>().As<IBasicService>()); var basicService = container.Locate<IBasicService>();
It's as easy as create, configure, and locate.
NuGet package supports .Net 4.5 and .Net Standard 1.0.
Getting Started - A getting started guide for Grace as well as documentation for more complex topics
Features in Grace
- Fluent interface or Attributes for configuration allowing for maximum flexibility
- Supports child containers and light weight lifetime scopes
- Contextual binding support (similar to NInject)
- IDisposable objects created by the container will be tracked and disposed by the container unless configured otherwise.
- Performance characteristics that make it one of the fastest containers available. (Benchmarks)
- Supports special types
- IEnumerable<T> - supports resolving collections as IEnumerable<T> as well as most other types of collections List<T>, ReadOnlyCollection<T>, T and any collection that implements ICollection<T>
- Func<T> - supports resolving Func<T> automatically
- Lazy<T> - when resolved a Lazy<T> will be created that resolves T from the scope it was created in
- Owned<T> - object resolved within a Owned<T> will have their disposal lifecycle tied to the Owned<T> (similar to Autofac)
- Meta<T> - objects resolved within a Meta<T> are resolved along with their metadata
- Custom Delegates - any delegate that returns a type can be automatically resolved.
- Custom interface factories with Grace.Factory
- Many LifeStyles supported including Singleton, SingletonPerScope, SingletonPerRequest (MVC4, MVC5 & WCF packages), SingletonPerObjectGraph, SingletonPerAncestor<T>, and WeakSingleton. If none of the provided life styles meet your need you can always implement your own ICompiledLifeStyle class.
- Built in support for the decorator pattern
- Support for custom wrappers (Func<T> and Meta<T> are examples of built-in wrappers)
- ASP.Net Core supports
- Source Link support enabled
- Release Notes
Special thanks to @silkfire for the logo