TinyIoC alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "IoC" category.
Alternatively, view TinyIoC alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Autofac9.0 3.4 L5 TinyIoC VS AutofacAn addictive .NET IoC container
Ninject8.3 2.6 L4 TinyIoC VS Ninjectthe ninja of .net dependency injectors
Scrutor8.0 3.1 L5 TinyIoC VS ScrutorAssembly scanning and decoration extensions for Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection
Unity7.5 0.0 L4 TinyIoC VS UnityThis repository contains all relevant information about Unity Container suit
Castle Windsor7.4 3.1 L5 TinyIoC VS Castle WindsorCastle Windsor is a best of breed, mature Inversion of Control container available for .NET
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjectionThe default IoC container for ASP.NET Core applications.
StructureMap6.6 0.0 L4 TinyIoC VS StructureMapA Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control tool for .NET
Simple Injector6.5 4.2 L4 TinyIoC VS Simple InjectorAn easy, flexible, and fast Dependency Injection library that promotes best practice to steer developers towards the pit of success.
DryIoc6.0 7.7 TinyIoC VS DryIocDryIoc is fast, small, full-featured IoC Container for .NET
DryIoc is fast, small, full-featured IoC Container for .NETDryIoc is fast, small, full-featured IoC Container for .NET
LightInject5.5 0.0 L2 TinyIoC VS LightInjectAn ultra lightweight IoC container
Lamar5.1 0.0 TinyIoC VS LamarFast Inversion of Control Tool and Successor to StructureMap
VS MEF4.7 5.9 TinyIoC VS VS MEFManaged Extensibility Framework (MEF) implementation used by Visual Studio
Meet Grace4.0 0.0 TinyIoC VS Meet GraceGrace is a feature rich dependency injection container library
Stashbox2.8 3.1 TinyIoC VS StashboxA lightweight, fast, and portable dependency injection framework for .NET-based solutions.
Simplify.DI1.5 8.5 TinyIoC VS Simplify.DISimplify is an open-source set of lightweight .NET libraries that provide infrastructure for your applications. DI and mocking friendly.
ServiceLayer1.1 0.0 TinyIoC VS ServiceLayerDesign and Implement ServiceLayer that Integrated With FluentValidation
AdaskoTheBeAsT.FluentValidation.SimpleInjectorFluentValidation extensions to SimpleInjector
AdaskoTheBeAsT.AutoMapper.SimpleInjectorAutoMapper extensions to SimpleInjector
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of TinyIoC or a related project?
Welcome to TinyIoC
Welcome to TinyIoC - an easy to use, hassle free, Inversion of Control Container. TinyIoC has been designed to fulfil a single key requirement - to lower the "level of entry" for using an IoC container; both for small projects, and developers who are new to IoC who might be "scared" of the "big boys"!
To that end, TinyIoC attempts to stick to the following core principals:
- Simplified Inclusion - No assembly to reference, no binary to worry about, just a single cs file you can include in your project and you're good to go. It even works with both Mono and MonoTouch for iPhone development!
- Simplified Setup - With auto-resolving of concrete types and an "auto registration" option for interfaces setup is a piece of cake. It can be reduced to 0 lines for concrete types, or 1 line if you have any interface dependencies!
- Simple, "Fluent" API - Just because it's "Tiny", doesn't mean it has no features. A simple "fluent" API gives you access to the more advanced features, like specifying singleton/multi-instance, strong or weak references or forcing a particular constructor.
In addition to this, TinyIoC's "simplified inclusion" makes it useful for providing DI for internal library classes, or providing your library the ability to use DI without the consuming developer having to specify a container (although it's useful to provide the option to do so).
Note For ASP.Net per-request lifetime support you will need to also include TinyIoCAspNetExtensions.cs, and the TinyIoC namespace. This provides an extension method for supporting per-request registrations. It's an extra file, but it's preferable to taking a dependency on Asp.Net in the main file, which then requires users to setup #DEFINEs for non-asp.net platforms.
- Simple inclusion - just add the CS file (or VB file coming soon!) and off you go.
- Wide platform support - actively tested on Windows, Mono, MonoTouch, PocketPC and Windows Phone 7. Also works just fine on MonoDroid.
- Simple API for Register, Resolve, CanResolve and TryResolve.
- Supports constructor injection and property injection. Constructors are selected automatically but can be overridden using a "fluent" API.
- Lifetime management - including singletons, multi-instance and ASP.Net per-request singletons.
- Automatic lazy factories - a Func dependency will automatically create a factory.
- RegisterMultiple/ResolveAll/IEnumerable support - multiple implementations of an interface can be registered and resolved to an IEnumerable using ResolveAll, or taking a dependency on IEnumerable.
- Child containers - lifetime can be managed using child containers, with automatic "bubbling" of resolving to parent containers where required.