Husky.Net alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Git Tools" category.
Alternatively, view Husky.Net alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.6 9.3 L2 Husky.Net VS GitExtensionsGit Extensions is a standalone UI tool for managing git repositories. It also integrates with Windows Explorer and Microsoft Visual Studio (2015/2017/2019).
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Husky.Net or a related project?
Husky improves your commits and more 🐶 woof!
Run linters against staged git files and don't let 💩 slip into your code base!
These two quotes from husky and lint-staged JS tools inspired me to create Husky.Net for dotnet developers. it provides a simple native way to do both also has a lot of other cool features. You can use it to lint your commit messages, run tests, lint/format code, etc... when you commit or push. 🚀🚀
- 🔥 It brings the dev-dependency concept to the .NET world!
- 🔥 Internal task runner!
- 🔥 Supports all Git & gitflow hooks
- Multiple file states (staged, last-commit, git-files, etc...)
- CSharp scripts (csx)
- Supports macOS, Linux and Windows
- Powered by modern new Git feature (core.hooksPath)
- User-define variables
- Compatible with dotnet-format
- User-friendly messages
- Git GUIs
- Custom directories
- Don't forget to give a ⭐ on GitHub
- Share your feedback and ideas to improve this tool
- Share Husky.Net on your favorite social media and your friends
- Write a blog post about Husky.Net
Feel free to send me a pull request!
Check out the Contribution Page
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Husky.Net README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.