Avg Release Cycle
933 days ago
v1.0.0-beta3 ChangesMay 31, 2018
👌 Improvements since beta 2
- 💥 Breaking change: Refactored the namespaces to logical groups based on functionality.
- Introduced a full memory management API that allows fine grained control of how ImageSharp manages large buffers.
- For the default pooling memory management implementation we managed to halve the memory footprint of the library without significant loss in speed.
- 🐎 Made codecs easier to use. The performance of the Jpeg decoder is doubled since the first beta!
- 📇 Introduced a new metadata-only decoding API with the help of the community.
- Introduced new affine transform methods that allow the composition of affine transforms.
- 🔨 Refactored all filters (Hue, Brightness, Saturation etc) to match the behaviour described in the W3C specification.
- Introduced static instances of reusable algorithms for use as method parameters.
- 🛠 Fixed the resampling processes to correctly blend semi-transparent output.
- 🐎 Many other performance improvements and bug fixes.
v1.0.0-beta2 ChangesNovember 17, 2017
🚀 Beta Release
- ➕ Added new netstandard 2.0 target to take advantage of performance improvements
- Increased the speed of the Jpeg decoder by
100%-200%for most images
- Normalized and improved animated Gif output
- 🚚 Revised API for
image.Frames). From now, it is responsible for managing the lifecycle of image frames. Added
ExportFrame(idx)methods to copy/move individual frames into new images.
- 🐎 Various Png performance improvements and fixes
- Expanded range of decodable Bmp types
refreturning extension methods for low-level/interop scenarios. (Only for advanced users, familiar with pointer arithmetics!)
- 🛠 Many other bug fixes
📦 You can download the packages from nuget
v1.0.0-beta1September 14, 2017